Flirting with him

The next day Vijay arrived early at the academy so he was waiting for Siyanshi in the practice room. It was 8 in the morning and he was all alone in the room he came early as per Siyanshi's order but she herself was late.
Vijay was waiting for the past 10 minutes when Siyanshi came.
He didn't notice her as he was busy on his phone. Siyanshi saw him, mesmerized with his looks. He was wearing a black cargo pants paired with a white tshirt and a White Shirt on top of that with folded sleeves till his elbow, his hairs were brushed properly with few strands hanging over his forehead.

She got stuck in her place, and whispered to herself " he is so handsome".
She was just admiring him with a smile on her face.
Vijay saw her waved at her but didn't get any response, he felt weird and he walked to her and snapped his fingers.
Siyanshi was back in her senses but still admiring him.

Siyanshi:- You are looking so damn handsome.
It was not for the first time that a girl is praising his looks but still he was a bit shy, unable to control his blush.
Vijay:- Thank you
Siyanshi:- what, you are blushing ohh God
She laughed at him and pinched his cheeks.

Vijay:- Aauuhhh, please don't do this haa , I don't like it.
Siyanshi:- ohh really, then I'll do it again and again

She again pinched his cheeks, she just loved to irritate him.

Vijay:- Siyanshi (in a pleading voice)
Siyanshi:- yes Vijay (in a teasing voice)

Vijay turned and was going back to the practice room when he heard a whistle sound. He got shocked and turned back just to find Siyanshi standing over there with her hands on her back and whistling at him.

Vijay:- Are you flirting with me??
Siyanshi:- yesss, It's good for health. Aur phir aap toh itne hot hai.
She winks at him.
This time he blushed really hard and she laughed at his reaction.

Siyanshi:- Ohkay Sorry.
Vijay:- Can we please start with the practice.
Still not facing her. She was enjoying his reactions.

Siyanshi:- ok now look at me.
Finally he faces her but still not having any direct eye contact.
Siyanshi:- oh god, itna bhi kya sharmana I agree you are hot but even I am pretty yaar meri taraf dekh toh sakte hi ho.

Vijay laughs at her statement.

Siyanshi explained him that the last song is going to be a Love song and she explained him the whole act along with the steps.

The song was "dil meri na sune".
While dancing both of them came really close to each other and were feeling shy as well but anyways they practiced and were comfortable now.

After completing the whole song and practicing all the three songs they were really tired so they took a break and sat on the floor itself.

Siyanshi:- wanna have some coffee??
Vijay:- yess please 
Siyanshi:- ok I'll get it.

She prepared 2 cups of coffee for them and gave 1 to him.

Siyanshi:- Finally we are done. Now I just hope kal ka event bhi achcha ho.
Vijay:- Don't worry, everything will be good.

Siyanshi:- Yep

He took the first Sip of coffee "aahhhha" the only word that slipped from his mouth.

Vijay:- This is so so good. Man karta h tumhare hath choom lu.

He just said that unknowingly and apologized after realising.

Siyanshi:- Now you are flirting with me right? (Showing fake anger)

Vijay:- No no, I'm sorry (with a pouted face)

Siyanshi:- are I was just kidding yaar (she again pinched his cheeks)

Vijay:- Ahh, what is this, I am not a kid Siyanshi
Siyanshi:- but you are so cute just like a kid (with a grin)

Vijay:- again you started Flirting, from next time I'll bring Ram with me, so that you guys do your nautanki and main Bach jaunga 🙄

Siyanshi:- Awwww

Both of them started laughing.

Vijay:- We'll so at what time the function will start ???

Siyanshi:- sharp at 4 pm, but you please come by 3 so that you can get dressed up.

Vijay:- Sure. Now I shall take a leave.

Siyanshi:- Okay b-bye (with a cute smile)

Vijay smiled back, he took his phone and left the room when again he heard a whistle sound. He turned back and Smiled at Siyanshi, and she was able to witness his blush.
He left the Academy.
He reached his office and was smiling continuously. Ram noticed him, he followed him till his cabin. Vijay settled on his chair while Ram was opposite to him.

Vijay took a file and was going through it but he was still in his own zone.

Ram:- are you coming from the Academy??
Vijay:- yes
Ram:- Is Siyanshi the reason behind your smile??
Vijay:- Yess.

Ram:- Ohhhhhhh (in a teasing tone)

Vijay realised what he said just now and lessened his smile.

Vijay:- I mean we had a great practice session and everything is sorted for tomorrow's event na so yeah
Ram:- Did I ask for any explanation??
Vijay:- I was not giving any explanation 🙄 I mean ... Ah voi
Ram:- ok ok no worries you continue with your "khoobsurat khayal" (beautiful thoughts) I'll leave.
Vijay:- yeah please (glaring at him)

Ram left his cabin.