Siblings.

Next day Siyanshi was working in her cabin on Vijay's project and Priya was late today.
Siyanshi got a call from Veer.
Siyanshi:- yes bhai
Veer:- Everything done???
Siyanshi:- yes, I just hope everything goes as per our plan.
Veer:- don't worry re, apna plan hai it will never fail. (Proudly praising himself)

Siyanshi:- If you don't remember then let me remind you last time you planned for a night out with your friends vo bhi ghar pe jhuth bolke and Kavya Anni ne aapko 1 mahine tak taunt Kiya tha. (She giggles)

Veer:- is it necessary to remind me of that incident every time?? Can we focus on today's plan?
Siyanshi:- ok okay, so let's meet by 5 in the evening. Actually come and pick me up we'll go together.

Veer:- okay done.
They disconnected the call.
Priya entered Siyanshi's cabin and apologized for being late. Siyanshi didn't bother much about that but she observed Priya and she looked really happy today.

Both of them started working and Siyanshi asked Priya to pass a file but she was lost in her own thoughts. Siyanshi snapped her fingers to bring Priya back to reality.

Priya:- Ahh yes kya hua??
Siyanshi:- Exactly, kya hua you look really happy today.
Priya:- Noo.. nothing special, I'll be back.

She left from there leaving Siyanshi in a confusing state.
The whole day went like this and Vijay and Siyanshi didn't met today. It was 5 in the evening and Siyanshi was waiting for Veer. Veer arrived at 5:10, for which he got a taunt from his little sister. Siyanshi sat in the car and Veer started driving.

Veer:- kabhi kabhi toh mujhe lagta hai main taunts sunne ke liye hi paida hua hu😢😢 you taunts me, Kavya taunts me, Darsh toh ek mauka nahi chodta... What should I do??🙄

Siyanshi laughed at his cute complains and pulls his cheek.
Siyanshi:- you are born to love Mee. (she grins)

Veer:- and we both are born to irritate Darsh. (Both of them gave a hifi and laughed at their poor elder brother.)

They reached the mall where others were waiting for them. The whole Nair family is here to watch a Cartoon movie as promised to their kids.

Darsh:- Veer tickets yaad se book ki thi na.
Veer:- yes broo, let's go inside.
Sayyesha:- Let's go na Appa (pulling Darsh towards the Entry of the mall)
Darsh:- yeah, let's go

All of them entered the 5th floor of the mall.
Kavya:- So hume screen 6 me jaana hai na veer.
Veer:- No 3 (He said unknowingly looking at his phone and Siyanshi hits her head and glares at her brother for his stupidity)
Samira:- Are but niche toh tumne 6 kaha tha.

Siyanshi:- Are my dear Anni's, Bhai is being sarcastic, jab aapko pata h screen 6 then why are you asking again??? Hai na baby?

Veer:- Exactly.

Siyanshi was successful in diverting their minds.

Siyanshi:- I'll just be back from the washroom.
She leaves for the washroom.

Suddenly Veer got a call.
Veer:- what?? But how can they preponed the meeting?? .
Ok fine I'm coming.

Kavya:- hey kya hua, where are you going?

Veer:- I had scheduled a meeting tomorrow but the clients need to catch a flight tonight so the meeting is being preponed.
Sorry kids.

Darsh:- Is it that important???
Veer:- Yess broo

Samira:- No worries, we'll go with the kids tum meeting attend kar lo.
Veer:- Thanks Anni.

Veer turned to leave when Siyanshi Screams from behind. Everybody turns back towards her and saw that she was sitting on the floor holding her