Husband, Wife

Keerti woke up and smiled at her baby. Vijay and Siyanshi came and saw the baby.

Vijay:- Awww he's so small.
Siyanshi:- ohh really (sarcastically, to which Karthik and Keerti giggled)

Siyanshi took the baby in her hands and kissed him on his forehead.

Siyanshi:- welcome to the world baby.

She looked at Vijay and asked him to hold the baby.

Vijay:- no no I can't, he's so tiny what if he slips down from my hand. No no I can't take risk.

Siyanshi:- oh god, nothing will happen, just sit and take him.

Siyanshi made him sit on the couch and gave him the baby.

Vijay:- He's smiling at me. (In a excited tone)

Siyanshi:- Congratulations Anna and Keerti.

They spent some time with the baby and then the doctor came. The doctor examined Keerti and informed them that he will discharge her tomorrow.

After some time, Vijay and Siyanshi came back home while Karthik was with his wife and baby in the hospital.

Siyanshi and Vijay were decorating the house to welcome the baby. Vijay was standing on the stool to put some ribbons on the wall and Siyanshi was giving him cello tape to stick that.

Siyanshi:- Arhhh Vijay aap thik se nahi kar rahe hai. (You are not doing it properly)

Vijay:- Arehhh, I'm doing it correctly, once I complete this it will look good. I'm sure.

Siyanshi:- no it will not. You please come down I'll do it.

Vijay:- no I won't.

Siyanshi glared at him and he came off the stool. Now Siyanshi stood on the stool and Vijay was passing her the cello tape.

Vijay:- even I was doing the same thing.

Siyanshi:- No you were not.
Vijay:- whatever.

Siyanshi was sticking some balloons and suddenly one of the balloons burst, due to which she lost her balance and fell on Vijay. He was able to hold her but both of them fell down. Now Vijay was on the floor and Siyanshi was lying on him.

Siyanshi has shut her eyes and there was only an inch of gap between them.  Vijay was looking at her, he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Vijay:- you can open your eyes, you're safe.

She opened her eyes and realised their position. Immediately she stood up and adjusted herself. Vijay stood up and was holding his waist.

Vijay:- Ahhhh
Siyanshi:- are you okay?
Vijay:- How can I be ok?? Firstly I fell on such a hard floor and then 75kgs of weight on me. How can I be okay?

Siyanshi's jaw drop with his statement.

Siyanshi:- you called me 75 kgs of weight??

Vijay:- You are.

Siyanshi:- excuse me I'm just 50.

Vijay:- ask me, you were on me, I know how heavy you are.

Siyanshi:- abhi aapka zyada ho raha hai ha, (now it's too much) and I can see that you are enjoying teasing me.

Vijay giggles and she left from there. He followed her.

Vijay:- Ok ok I'm sorry.

Siyanshi:- Huhh

She was going towards her room but he pulled her and picked her up in his arms.

Siyanshi:- excuse me what are doing??