Shopping

After Mr. Rajendran made a full recovery, Vijay decided to hand over his position as Chairman in the Rajendran Group of Companies to his elder brother, Jay. This decision allowed Vijay to return to his own business, which had been solely managed by Ram for the past nine months.

With the smooth transition of leadership, Vijay resumed his role in his own business venture. He worked closely with Ram to catch up on the developments and progress that had taken place during his absence. They discussed strategies, reviewed reports, and collaborated to strengthen the company's operations and expansion plans.

Simultaneously, Jay and Ajay, as the new Chairman and CEOs of the Rajendran Group of Companies, embraced their roles with determination and leadership. They carried forward their father's vision while implementing their own strategic decisions to further enhance the company's growth and profitability.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siyanshi was sitting in her office when her phone rang. Glancing at the screen, she smiled and answered the call.

Siyanshi: "Hi Riya."

Riya: "Hi chitti."

Siyanshi: "So, what's up?"

Riya: "I'm angry with Chittappa."

Siyanshi: "Oh, why is that?"

Riya: "He promised to take me shopping, but for the past week, he has been busy with work."

Siyanshi: "Yes, he has just resumed his work after a long break, so he might be occupied."

Riya: "But he made a promise. It's my vacation, and I'm bored at home. Please help me."

Siyanshi: "Alright, I'll come to pick you up, and together we can go see him. Is that okay?"

Riya: "Yes!" (excitedly)

Siyanshi chuckled at her enthusiasm.

Riya: "Actually, chitti, I'll come to your place with the driver, and then we can go."

Siyanshi: "But I'm not at home; I'm in the office."

Riya: "No problem, I'll come there."

Siyanshi: "Okay, I'll be waiting."

They ended the call, and Riya quickly got ready. She informed her mother and arrived at Siyanshi's office with the driver. As she entered, she rushed towards Siyanshi and hugged her.

Siyanshi: "So, shall we go and surprise your Chittappa?"

Riya: "Yes!"

With excitement in their hearts, they headed towards Vijay's office, ready to bring some joy into his busy day.

Siyanshi and Riya went directly to Vijay's cabin. Vijay looked surprised to see them.

Vijay: "Siyaa, Riya, what brings you here?"

Vijay was sitting on his chair, while Siyanshi and Riya stood with their arms crossed, wearing frowning expressions.

Vijay: "What's wrong?"

Siyanshi: "You promised Riya to take her shopping. Why haven't you fulfilled your promise yet?"

Vijay: "Oh, so that's the issue. Well, ask her why I made that promise in the first place."

Siyanshi: "Oh, so now you need a reason to treat your niece? Very bad, Vijay."

Riya: "Exactly!"

Vijay: "Youuu..." (He got up from his chair and playfully twisted Riya's ears)

Riya: "Ahhh, chitti, see na..."

Siyanshi: "Vijay."

He released Riya's ears and explained to Siyanshi that Riya had blackmailed him into taking her shopping by threatening to reveal their secret when she saw them together.