Holi

Siyanshi took out her bag to unpack the things and she got Vijay's tshirt, which she wore on the very first night of their trip. She got lost in her own zone where she was reminiscing how Vijay helped her, every moment that she spend with him. This made her to crept a smile on her face.

Siyanshi:- Again I'm going through the same feeling. Why I'm feeling like to talk to him when I have nothing to say, why I want to see him once again when I've just met him. What's happening with me god, and why I'm ok with this feeling, why everything seems to be this beautiful.

She was questioning herself about her own feelings, obviously the feeling that she never went through. It was the first time she's experiencing the feeling of love but not able to figure it out.

Siyanshi:- Erhhhh, Ram, yes Ram, again I've to seek his help.

With these thoughts in her tiny mind she went to sleep as it's Holi tomorrow and she needs to get up early.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was midnight and Siyanshi was just walking on an empty road when a masculine silhouette appeared in front of her. The distance between her and that figure was gradually decreasing her heart started pumping at double speed.
Finally that figure stopped in front of her but she wasn't able to see his face. Suddenly the street light fell on his face and Siyanshi Saw that it was Vijay.

She immediately woke up and realised that it was her dream.
Her breaths were uneven, her cheeks were pink and her face had a beautiful smile or we can say a smile of shyness.

Siyanshi:- This is not the first time that I'm getting this dream, but this time his face was clearly visible to me, how??

She got up from the bed, went near her dressing table to look at herself.

Siyanshi:- Am I blushing?? Is it true?? Am I really in love with Vijay??

Taking his name gave her butterflies in her stomach, and by now her face became tomato red.

Siyanshi:- Oh my God, I love him, Ram was right, I love him, ahhhhh.

She just started jumping, dancing, her happiness has no boundaries today.

Siyanshi:- Ohh I just can't be normal after this, I need to confess this to him, and I'll do it today itself, yessss.

Siyanshi:- But what if he doesn't love me (some amount of fear was visible on her face) no I should not think about these things after all it will be his decision. I just want to confess my feelings, yess.

With this she went to the washroom to get ready for the Holi function. She wore a white lehenga with a golden blouse and white dupatta with golden prints.

She came down where Kavya and Samira were busy in the kitchen while Veer and Darsh were playing with the kids.

She goes to Veer and Darsh and touches their feet to take their blessings. They don't allow her to touch their feet but for her they are her parents so she does that.
Then applied colour to their cheeks and wished "Happy Holi". Both of them do the same to her.
Then she applies colours to the kids after which she goes to the kitchen to wish her sister in law's and take their blessings.

After that the whole Nair Family goes to the garden area of their mansion to play Holi. The mansion echoes with the laughter, giggles and the happiness of the family. Everyone was throwing colours, water on each other.
Finally the kids were busy amongst each other, the couples were having their quality time and Siyanshi excused herself and drove to the Academy.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the first time that she's visiting her Academy but this time she's feeling something special. She's gonna confess her love.
With that she entered the Academy and saw the arrangements which was all according to her.

The colours, water drums, water guns, water balloons everything was kept on the left side of the garden area while on the right side it was starters and Thandai for the guests and a shower was arranged in the middle of the floor for the rain dance. And the rest of the Academy was decorated with flowers.

Few of her friends were already present over there and the kids were playing amongst themselves. She greeted her friends and was talking with them but her whole attention was at the entrance.
It was clearly visible on her face how eargerly she was waiting for him.

She heard the sound of the car and ran towards the entrance but it wasn't the one she was expecting. It was Ram and Priya.

Ram was wearing a white kurta pajama with a pink bandhani dupatta (scarf) around his neck and Priya was wearing a White anarkali dress with a multi colour bandhani dupatta. They were kind of twinning.

Ram:- ohho you came to receive us?? Not bad ha. (With a grin on his face)

Siyanshi:- Are you done??
Ram:- Yeah.

She hugged both of them and wished them "Happy Holi".

Siyanshi:- Both of you are looking super cute together.

Ram:- Thank you.
Priya:- Shall we go inside or you are waiting for someone??

Ram looked at Siyanshi with a smirk on his face.

Ram:- Ha ha tell her, whom you are waiting for??

Siyanshi just glared at him.
Siyanshi:- No one, come let's go inside.

Priya looked at both of them and got confused with their expressions.

Priya:- Are you guys hiding something from me, which I'm supposed to know??.

Siyanshi was shocked with her question and was unable to answer her when Ram came to her defence.

Ram:- Nothing Priya, it's just that few things needs to be figure out and once it's done then you'll be the 1st one to know about it.

Priya:- That means something is there for sure, c'mon tell me right now.

Ram:- Priya have some patience na she'll definitely let you know just give her sometime.

Priya:- ohh toh it's about Siyanshi.
Siyanshi:- Baaki sab bhi bata de abhi hi (tell her everything na)

She was frowning at him for telling Priya everything in bits and pieces.

Ram:- Sorry

Priya:- You guys always make me feel left out this is not done. (She pouts)

Ram, Siyanshi:- Awwww humara Priyu gussa hai (our Priya is angry on us).

Both of them hugged her from behind and she smiled at them.

Priya:- Fine but you'll tell me everything ASAP.
Siyanshi:- For sure.

Ram:- Now let's go inside.

And they went inside the Academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally she realised her feelings for Vijay but will she be able to express it to him???

Let me know.

Happy reading. 🌸