Heart break

They somehow took them to Siyanshi's Car and Ram started shouting.

Ram:- My camera, my camera , camera, camera, camera.

Priya:- Stoppppp, wait I'll get it.

She went and bought his camera and before Ram could take it, Vijay snatched that from Priya.

Ram:- Hey it's mine.
Vijay:- Yeah I want to click Siyanshi's pics. (With a grin on his face)

He started taking her picture and she hit her head.

Ram was trying to get it back but Vijay was in no mood to do so, he was busy clicking pictures.

Priya and Siyanshi both were getting pissed off. Firstly they made Ram sit in the car and they pushed Vijay. But by the time they made Vijay sit in the car, Ram came out of the car.
Both Ram and Vijay were irritating them and then finally came to a conclusion.

Siyanshi sat on the back seat and then Priya forcefully made Ram sit inside and Siyanshi held his hand. Then Priya pushed Vijay inside and Siyanshi held him too.

Now Siyanshi was the sandwich between the two of them and Priya was driving the car.

Ram was humming a song, obviously the lyrics were his own "Priya, Priya o Priya Priya, priyaaaa ohh my darling".

Vijay was playing with Siyanshi's Dupatta and was asking silly questions.

Vijay:- Siyanshi, why is this colour on your cheeks red and not blue??

Ram:- ohh you blue like colour??

Priya:- what???
Vijay:- I like the blue colour.

Ram:- Ohh Priya Priya ohh Priya.

Priya:- Stop it Ram (looking behind at him)

Siyanshi:- Areehhh idiot, you please focus on your drive na , these two are enough to piss me off.

Ram:- Siyuu listen to my songs na (pulling her towards him)
Vijay:- Noo, she will listen to my questions. (Pulling her towards him)

Both of them start pulling her towards them as if she is the rope of tug of war.

Priya was giggling on her condition.

Siyanshi:- Stoooopppppp (shouting at them)

Both of them left her arm and kept quiet keeping their fingers on their lips.

Finally they reached Vijay's house. Siyanshi was trying to get the keys from Vijay's jeans pocket but he wasn't standing straight.

Vijay:- why are you tickling me?? (Laughing).

Siyanshi kept her hands on her waist and glared at him .
Priya was holding Ram who was busy playing with her hair.

Siyanshi:- Shutt up and straight.

She took out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

Siyanshi:- Now listen to me, both of you will go to sleep directly, okay??

Vijay:- As you say (again hugging her from back)

Ram:- Okay

Ram said ok but he ran inside and sat on the sofa.
Priya hits her head and follows him. She sat beside him and he kept his head on her lap.
Ram:- Make me sleep please

Priya smiles and nods in yes.

Siyanshi:- shall we go Mr. Vijay??

Vijay:- even you also make me sleep like this na??? (Still hugging her)

She giggles at his request.

Siyanshi:- Ok fine, but 1st leave me and let's go to your room.

Vijay:- no I'll go like this only.

And they headed towards his room.

In his room,

Siyanshi asked him to leave her now but he was in no mood to leave her.

She tried to free herself from his cage, but in this process both of them fell on the bed.

Siyanshi was on the bed and Vijay on top of her. Both were looking at each other and lost in each other's eyes.
Vijay's eyes traveled to her lips and he was leaning towards her.

Siyanshi was blushing hard, but she realised the situation that he is not in his senses. Just when the most memorable thing of her life was about to happen, she pushed him, got up from the bed.
She tried to control her emotions but couldn't, she turned to look back at Vijay, and he had already slept.

She smiles at him and adjusts him properly on the bed, removes his shoes and covers him with the duvet.
She searched for some tissues, and was wiping his face and he was blabbering something.

Vijay:- You are so beautiful, I just can't over your eyes.

Siyanshi smiles at his words.

Vijay:- I love...

Siyanshi gets shocked and looks at him, but he doesn't complete his words.

Siyanshi:- Yess please go ahead and complete your words Vijay please.

Her heart beat was rising, she was blushing and smiling.

Vijay:- I love...

Siyanshi:- yess, say please
Vijay:- I love you S..

Siyanshi's eyes were full of hope, she just wanted him to complete his words but to her surprise or we can say Shock it was someone else.

Vijay:- I love you Sweety.

Siyanshi took a step back. She was confused if he was addressing her as sweety or any other girl in his life.
All these questions were running in her mind. So she decided to get it all clear with Ram but anyways she has to wait until these boys wake up and are out of their Bhang zone.

She turned towards the door but she was still thinking about the Sweety. She bumped with a table over then and camera falls down which Vijay had kept over there while entering the room.

She didn't bother about the camera and came out in the leaving are but her disappointment was very much visible on her face.

She came and sat on the couch opposite Priya and Ram.
Ram was peaceful sleeping on Priya's Lap and Priya was just caressing his hair.

Priya:- Hey what happened, why are you looking so tensed.

Siyanshi:- ahh no nothing, I'm alright . (With a fake smile)

Priya slept by keeping her head on the headrest of the couch

Here Siyanshi also kept her head on the head rest but she wasn't sleeping. She was thinking that what if he loves someone else, a tear dropped from her eyes.

She wiped off her tears and thought to talk to Ram and was trying hard not to think about it but her mind was not in her control.
Finally with all these thoughts in her mind she slept on the couch itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think??? Will she confess her love??

Let me know.

Byee