Palanisamy Mansion

At the airport, they were waiting for their bags at the luggage counter. Suddenly, Siyanshi struck something and she took her purse.

Vijay: What happened?
Siyanshi: You wait here. I'll just be back from the washroom.
Vijay: Oh, okay.

She quickly rushed to the washroom, and after 15 minutes, she came back. Vijay was waiting for her at the exit door. He saw her and was mesmerized by her looks, but at the same time, he was confused as well. She came near him.

Siyanshi: How do I look?
Vijay: Obviously, you are looking pretty as always. But why did you change yourself into this ethnic attire? (She was wearing a simple yellow kurti set.)

Siyanshi: Arre, because we are going to your house, right? So, I can't have any bad impression on your mother. I know Indian moms like it when girls dress up in Indian attire.

Vijay looked at her for 2 minutes and then burst out laughing.

Vijay: Arre, idiot, Mumma is not like that at all. And anyway, you don't need to change yourself for anything or anybody.

Siyanshi: Oh hello, even you saw me for the first time in Indian attire, correct? Then keep your mouth shut and let me prepare myself. I'm already nervous, so please don't distract me.

Vijay: You and your stupid logic.

She glared at him.

Vijay: Okay, fine. Let's go. The cab is here.

                      ***********
Palanisamy Mansion,

A huge mansion painted in white. The mansion has a vast garden area and a backyard as well. The terrace of the house provides a perfect view of the sunrise. The whole mansion was quiet.

A lady in her late fifties was working in the kitchen. Suddenly, Kicha, their house help, came and informed her about someone's arrival at the gate.

Kicha: Amma, he has come.
Sudha: Who? Kicha.
Kicha: The apple of your eyes.

Sudha turned to look at him, raised her eyebrows to confirm, and he nodded.

She couldn't control herself and started moving towards the gate with moist eyes.

Meanwhile, Vijay stepped out of the car and asked Siyanshi to come out as well, but she was so nervous that she didn't listen to him.

The guard asked Vijay who he was and whom he wanted to meet. Before he could answer, Sudha arrived there.

The eye contact between the mother and son was enough to convey their feelings. She immediately hugged him, and he hugged her back.

Sudha held his hand and asked Kicha to get his luggage while Vijay motioned him towards the cab. She moved inside along with him.

As Sudha entered the mansion, Vijay just looked at her with a smile, clearly witnessing the satisfaction on her face.

They entered the house and stopped in the middle of the living room. Ajay passed by, and Sudha tried to stop him, but he just gave an angry look to Vijay and left.

Jay observed everything from a distance. Mr. Rajendran came there but left without uttering a word.

Sudha: Don't get upset, Kanna. Everything will be fine.

Riya came downstairs and saw Vijay. She quickly ran and hugged him.

Riya: Welcome back, Chittappa (paternal uncle).

Vijay kissed her forehead.
Riya: You know, I was waiting for you for so long, but you didn't come. Anyways, I'm happy now. (Again hugging him)

And he just smiled at her.