Naming ceremony

Keerti's Mom has arrived and it was the naming ceremony day at their place. Everybody was busy in the preparations.
Karthik and Keerti were busy with the baby as they wear trying to make him wear his tiny clothes to which he was not cooperating at all.

Keerti:- I'm sure he's just like you, naughty and stubborn.

Karthik:- From where I came in between?? If he's not cooperating, how come it's my fault??

Keerti:- I don't know but it is your fault.

Karthik:- I will never able to understand you.

Keerti glared at him and he shuts his mouth.

Finally they were able to make him ready for the function. Karthik was wearing a yellow kurta set along with a jacket and Keerti was wearing a Pink kanjivaram saree.

Keerti's Mom was busy instructing the house help about the preparations.
Finally everything was done and the guest has started arriving.

Their neighbour Mrs. Mehra also arrived and gave her blessings to the couple and their baby.

The entire living area was filled with the guest and everyone was busy talking to each other.

Vijay came there wearing a brown short kurta paired with a blue jeans. He came and greeted everybody but he was just searching for someone.
Obviously he was searching for his lady love. He went near Keerti and asked her about Siyanshi.

Vijay:- Oye Kittu, where's Siya??
Keerti:- Ohho someone is very eager to meet Siyanshi.
Vijay:- Tell me na yaar.
Keerti:- She has been went out to buy some important stuff for the puja, the priest informed us last moment so.

Vijay:- Are you could have asked me to do so, now she must be struggling finding Indian stuff over here.

Keerti:- no need to worry this much she knows everything, she must be coming back.

Just then the priest asked Karthik and Keerti to sit in the puja with their baby.

Keerti's Mom helped them and they sat in the puja and the priest started with the rituals.

Priest:- Where's the holy thread and vermilion??

Keerti's Mom:- pandit ji just wait for few mins, Siyanshi must be coming with the thread and vermilion (sindhoor).

Vijay:- Aunty should I go and bring her back??

Suddenly a voice came from back "No need I'm back" which gained everybody's attention and the entire crowd looks back. Yes it was Siyanshi. She was wearing a brown colour lehenga and she had tied her hairs in a bun so that they don't disturb her in her work. She came walking through the corridor to the priest and gave him the essential items.

Vijay was just lost in her. He was just admiring her beauty without blinking his eyes. He was taking baby steps towards her but he stopped hearing something from the other side.

Person:- Mumma she's so beautiful, and her smile is so pretty. I want a girl just like her.

Vijay was frowing at the guy who was saying all this for his Siya. He looked at him and witness Mehra Aunty with him. He goes near them.

Person:- Infact why not she.... (Before he could complete his words Vijay came)

Vijay:- I know that she's beautiful and pretty but I think you don't know that she's my wife. Mehra Aunty didn't you told this young man that Siya is my wife. (Taking her blessings).

Mehra Aunty kept her hand on his head and gave him blessings.

Mehra Aunty:- Sorry Beta, before I could say something, my son started praising your wify.