Headache

All four of them were tired and hence were taking rest in their respective rooms.
It was 9 and all of them gathered at the dining area of the hotel for their dinner.
Ram was constantly hearing taunts from Siyanshi for forgetting her bag and the other two were enjoying their banter.
Finally they finished their dinner and again went to their rooms to get some sleep. But Ram went to Priya 's room for their movie night.

In Priya's room,

Introducing Tamannah Bhatia as Priya

Ram:- are you sure this plan will work??

Priya:- I'm 100 % sure. I know after such a long journey she'll definitely have a headache. This always happens with her and I have asked her not to disturb us plus thanks to you tum uska bag bhi nahi lekar aaye, so ultimately she'll have to go to Vijay.

Ram:- ohh my Smartyyy Priyaa but that was not intentionally, I swear (while hugging her from back)

Priya:- no need to explain I know that.

Ram:-That's why I love you so much.

Priya:- I know how much you love me (rolling her eyes at him) full time toh you keep on talking about Siyanshi and Vijay, my best friend this my best friend that.... (Hits him on his chest by her elbow).

Ram:- the temperature of the room is getting hot. Don't you think so?? (Again pulling her into his embrace)

She tried not to smile but couldn't. She hugged her back. And they started with their movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here Siyanshi was sitting on the bed holding her head. She was having a headache due to travelling and she was very much aware about that and hence had carried painkillers with her but thanks to Ram she is not having that with her right now.

Siyanshi:- Ohhh God I won't be able to sleep with this headache and this Priya is also not there with me, now what should I do???

She took the glass full of water to drink some water which was kept on the side table of the bed and the water spills on her top.

Immediately she kept the glass back and took tissue papers to wipe it off.

Siyanshi:- ohh God, why this is happening to Mee today firstly this unbearable headache and now this. Ab bas Rona bacha hai.

She was thinking about what to do and she wasn't able to bear that headache, so finally she thought to ask Priya for help with a pair of clothes and medicine.
She goes to Priya's door and knock on the door.

Siyanshi:- Sorry Priya and Ram but I have to disturb you guys. (Rubbing her head with her fingers due to the headache)

Ram heard the constant knock on the door so he decided to open the door but Priya stopped him.

Priya:- what are you going to do???

Ram:- I think she really needs our help, we should help her na.

Priya:- Bahaut pyaar aa raha hai best friend pe ... Just sit down quitely and let her ask Vijay for help.

Here poor Siyanshi was waiting for the door to get open but her friends were in no mood to help her.

Siyanshi:- ufff .

Having left with no other option she goes to Vijay's room and knock's on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vijay was busy in his phone when he heard the knock on the door.

Vijay:- Iss waqt kaun aaya hoga.

He goes, opens the door and was shocked to see Siyanshi with moist eyes.

Vijay:- Hey Siyanshi what happened, why are you crying?

He quickly took her inside and made her sit on the bed. He sat on the floor in front of her, holding her hands.

Vijay:- tell me kya hua?

Siyanshi was hesitating at first but she told him everything and ask for help.

Siyanshi:- so can you please give me a tshirt of yours and do you have any medicine for this headache???

Vijay stood up, looked at her for once and started laughing.

Siyanshi:- areehh why are you laughing.

Vijay:- So what should I do tell me, why were you hesitating, and who cries for such a small thing.

She downcast her head.

Vijay:- you just Wait here.

He gets a tshirt for her from his bag and gives it to her.

Vijay:- You go and change your dress and then I have something special for your headache.

She nods at him and goes to washroom to change. She changed her top and came out of the washroom, Vijay looked at her and smiled as she was looking really cute in that tshirt paired with her leggings.

Vijay:- Now comfortable?
Siyanshi:- Hmmm

Vijay:- come sit, let's treat your headache.
Siyanshi:- How?

Vijay showed her a hair oil bottle.

Siyanshi:- Ohh oiling, ok give me I'll do it.
Vijay:- No just come, today I'll give a head massage come.

Siyanshi:- Arehh but
Vijay:- No if's and but's, just come.

Siyanshi follows his instructions obediently. She sat on the bed at he started with his oil massage.

Vijay:- How are you feeling now?
Siyanshi:- Really nice. Who taught you this?

Vijay:- My Amma. (With a smile on his face) she is the best, she always have solutions for my problems.

Siyanshi sat in a crossed leg posture, and was listening to him.

Siyanshi:- it's very much visible that how much you love your mom.

Vijay:- I just can't define how much I love her. she is everything to me.

Siyanshi was listening to him with a smile on her face and soon sleep engulfed her.

Vijay:- and you know what,

He was saying something but didn't received any response from her so he looked at her and found her sleeping. A smile crept on his face looking at the innocent face in front of him.

Vijay:- She looks so innocent while sleeping but when she's awake full tsunami hai ye ladki. (He laughs at his own thought).

He made her lie down, covered her with the duvet and leaves from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Ram Navami to everybody.

Jai shree Ram🙏🙏