Closeness

So finally the event day has arrived.
Siyanshi was full busy in the preparations, Priya and Veer were helping her. Darsh, Samira and Kavya will directly come for the function as they were busy with some important surgeries.
It was 3 in the afternoon and almost everything was ready. All the participants were getting ready for their performance.
Vijay arrived at 3 and Siyanshi directly asked him to get ready without wasting any time.
She was just running from one place to another just to check if everything is done or not.
Then Veer asked her to get ready and she went.

Finally both of them wore their costumes and came out of their room.
Vijay was wearing a shimmer royal blue kurta with a white dhoti while Siyanshi was wearing a royal blue lehenga, white blouse pair with a dupatta.

Vijay came out of the green room and was adjusting his sleeves when his eyes fell on Siyanshi who was busy talking to one of the staff members.
He was stunned by her beauty.
He started taking baby steps towards her. Even Siyanshi turned towards him and was astonished by his looks.
Both of them were lost in each other.
Siyanshi heard someone calling her and she realised the situation.
Siyanshi whistle at Vijay which brought him back to reality.
A pinch of blush was visible on his face.

Vijay:- again you started Flirting with him.
Siyanshi:- yes , any problem??
(She asked by raising her eyebrows)
Vijay:- No, and you are looking beautiful today.

He smiled at her.
Siyanshi:- Today?? Matlab humesha nahi lagti??? (Rolled her eyes)
Vijay:- No mera vo matlab nahi tha. You look pretty everyday but aaj thoda zyada.
Siyanshi:- Thank you
He blinked at her and she smiled.
Vijay got a call, he received the call and was about to leave from there when Siyanshi stopped him by holding his hand.
Vijay raised his eyebrows and asked what,still being on call.
She actioned him to look at the other end of the corridor. He was confused.

Vijay:- I'll call you later.
He hunged up the call.

Vijay:- kya hua ??
Siyanshi:- shhh, come with me.
She was holding his hand and he was just following her with a smile on his face.

They reached the door of the probs room and peaked in through the gab between the door.
Both of them were hell shocked and look at each other.
Vijay:- ye kaise hua, kab hua.
Siyanshi:- ye toh ab yehi batayenge.
Both of them entered the room and were standing by keeping their hand on their waist.

Siyanshi:- What is all this??
Vijay:- when all this started??
Siyanshi:- Hume kab batane Wale the?
Vijay:- Batane Wale the ya nahi??

Both Siyanshi and Vijay were Frowning at Ram and Priya as they saw them hugging each other in the probs room.

Ram:- Ahh vo actually..
Priya:- we were just..

Vijay:- ahh vo we were just... Stop all these nonsense, humne sab dekh liya hai.
Siyanshi:- we just want to know the truth, So tell us asap.

Ram:- We both love eachother. And it's been more than 6 months.

Siyanshi,Vijay:- 6 months ( both of them literally screamd)

Siyanshi:- How's that possible hum sab toh 1 month pehle hi mile hai na.

Priya:- Vo actually, hum ek dusre ko pehle se jante hai.

Vijay:- Howw??
Ram:- vo last year we met in a common friend's birthday party.

Siyanshi:- but when all met for the first in the cafe both of you were fighting like you'll kill each other.

Priya:- yeah that day we had a fight so....

Siyanshi:- Siyuuu you are my best friend (mimics Ram) yehi bola tha na Ram??