She's here !!!

Vijay:- Tum yaha? (You, here??)
Girl:- you??

Both were looking at each other with blank expressions.
Then Karthik came there.

Karthik:- Arehhh you are still standing at the door, come let's go inside.

Vijay raised his eyebrows and asked him about the girl who was still looking at Vijay.

Karthik:- Ohh ye , she's my cousin, Siyanshi.

Vijay's eyes grew wide after Karthik said that she's his sister.

Karthik:- Vijay meet my cousin sister Siyanshi and Siyanshi meet Vijay, he's Keerti's childhood friend and Brother.

Vijay:- Hii

Siyanshi didn't said anything and left from there. Vijay got disheartened, but still he was somewhat happy that he'll be able to apologise to her and get his love back in his life.

Karthik and Vijay came inside the house.

Karthik:- just don't mind her Vijay, she's just upset due to some idiot.

Vijay:- What do you mean by some idiot??

Before Karthik could answer him, Keerti came there.

Introducing Sivakartikeyan and Keerti Suresh as Karthik and Keerti

Karthik-  Siyanshi's cousin brother
Keerti- Vijay's classmate whom he considers as sister.

Keerti:- Viii  (in an exited tone)

Vijay:- Kittuuu
Vijay took her in his embrace but he wasn't able to hug her properly due to her tummy.

Keerti laughs at this.

Keerti:- My baby won't let anybody to hug me.

(Keerti is 8 months pregnant)

Karthik:- Don't worry, it's only for one month after that..  (he winks at her)

Keerti:- Shut up (a slight blush was visible on her face and she hits him on his back)

Vijay:- So my dear lovey dovey couple are you guys done??
Keerti pulled him towards the couch.
Karthik:- Carefull
Keerti:- tell me have you bought all the things that I asked you for??

Karthik:- ohh God you girls, let him eat something at least.

Keerti:- So what are you doing here, go and get something for my brother.

Karthik's jaw dropped listening to his wife's order, but he didn't have any other option so he went to the kitchen and bought some snacks for Vijay. Whereas Keerti was busy counting the things Vijay had bought for her and Vijay was busy searching for his girl.

Karthik:- What happened Vijay, are you looking for something??

Vijay:- Ahh no no, btw where's your Sister??