Care

At home,
He was taking some rest on his bed when Siyanshi came there with some soup and sat beside him.

Siyanshi:-  Vijay, Chaliye uthiye aur ye soup pijiye. (C'mon get up and have this j
Soup)

But he didn't woke up. Siyanshi shook his hand but still he didn't woke up. Just then Siyanshi saw him smiling a bit, she understood that he is awake and just teasing her.

Siyanshi (in her mind) :- now just wait what I'll do.

She kept the soup bowl on the side table and slowing she started tickling him.

Vijay tried to control but couldn't and burst out laughing.

Vijay:- (in between his laugh) oh ... Ok fi...nee, stop it.. plea...se.

Siyanshi:- you think you can fool me. (Still tickling).

Vijay tried to stop her but couldn't so he just pulled her on her bed and trapped her in between his hands.

She was shocked by the sudden pull and closed her eyes tightly. Her hands were on his shoulders. Slowly she opened her eyes and found him so close to her. He was looking at her with a smile and she can clearly see the amount of love he has for her in his eyes. But as soon as she looked in his eyes, she again shut her eyes and tighten her grip on his shoulders. Her breath became heavy. He can Sense that she was uncomfortable due to their closeness so he just left her and got up in a sitting position. Even she sat beside him and he looked at other side.

Vijay:- Ahh, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have....

Siyanshi:- you don't need to be sorry, infact I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that this was the first time that someone was so close to me so I just got nervous. I'm sorry.

Vijay looked at her, placed his palm on her chin and make her look at him.

Vijay:- It's ok Siyanshi, who told you that I'm hurt. It's normal for a girl, I can understand that.

Siyanshi:- thank you (with a smile.) Ok now have your soup and then medicines.

Vijay:- yep.

She gave him the soup but he wasn't able to drink that as his hands were hurting due to some bruises on the backside of his palm.

Siyanshi:- May I??
Vijay:- yeah please (with a puppy face)

She giggled.
She made him drink the soup and then gave him the medicines.

She took the soup bowl and was about to leave when he called her.

Vijay:- Siya

She looked back with wide eyes. This was the first time that he called her SIYA.

Siyanshi:- Only Siya??

Vijay:- yeah people call Siyuu, Siyanshi, Anshi and what not. Then I have to think of a different name right?

She chuckled at his thoughts.

Siyanshi:- okay, now tell me do you want something?

Vijay:- no I just wanted to inform you something.

Siyanshi:- what??

Vijay:- that soon you'll be habituated to it

Siyanshi:- Habituated to what??

Vijay:- Our closeness. (He winks at her)

She blushed.

Siyanshi:- Such a shameless person you are.

Vijay:- Only with you.

She downcast her eyes and a shy smile appeared on her face.

Siyanshi:- Byee