Back home

Siyanshi was sitting at one side of the bed with the pillow kept on her lap and was lost in her thoughts.
Priya came out from the washroom, she has changed herself into a comfortable night wear and asked Siyanshi to do same.

Priya:- Siyanshi??

She was applying the night cream on her hands and turned towards Siyanshi who was not replying.

Priya:- Siyanshi ( a bit louder)

Siyanshi:- ahh yeahh??
Priya:- Kaha khoyi hai??

Siyanshi:- Nowhere, I'll just be back ha.

Siyanshi took her phone from the side table and ran out of the room. She called Ram and asked him to meet her in the garden area.

In the Garden,

Siyanshi was sitting on the bench and was waiting for Ram. Ram came and sat beside her.

Ram:- Yeah tell me, is waqt kyu bulaya mujhe?

Siyanshi:- I wanted to discuss something with you.

Ram:- Hmm tell me
Siyanshi:- not exactly discuss but want to share something.

Ram:- Siyuu kya hua? Tell me.
Siyanshi:- I don't know yaar, Something is happening with me. I'm not able to concentrate on anything.

Ram:- I'm not getting you. Is there any specific reason?
Siyanshi:- Yes, Vijay.

Immediately a smile came on his face, but he chose not to tease her right now because she is confused about her feelings and he should help her.

Ram:- Whenever he is around you, you feel good right?
Siyanshi:- hmm (she downcast her head and was figetting with her fingers)

Ram:- you feel to be with him all the time??
Siyanshi:- Hmmm, even today I lost the horse riding because he hugged me which gave me a sudden shock. I can't be like this, I want to clearify what's happening with me. It's been just 1.5 months that we have met toh uska mujhpe itna impact kaise ho sakta hai.

Ram:- Listen, don't stress yourself much we are here to enjoy na so just enjoy this trip and once we go back then think about all this and I'm pretty sure you'll get your answers. Okay?
Siyanshi:- okay

Ram:- Feeling better?
Siyanshi nodded with a smile.
Ram:- Shall we go now?
Siyanshi:- You carry on, I'll sit here for some more time.
Ram:- okay.

Ram leaves from there and after sometime even Siyanshi went back to her room.
Then from the very next day Siyanshi just focused on their trip and enjoyed to the fullest. They spend 5 days in mahabaleshwar in which they visited places like chota kashmir, Elphinstone point, Pratapgad fort, venna lake, shree mahabaleshwar temple, Dhobi waterfall and many more. They took a lot of photos. In this whole trip they became more good friends and Vijay and Siyanshi came more close to each other.

Finally they came back to Mumbai. Ram dropped Priya and Vijay to their places and then he was driving towards Siyanshi's home.

Ram:- So how are you feeling now??
Siyanshi:- As in?
Ram:- about the thing that you discussed with me.

Siyanshi:- Firstly thank you so much for helping and not teasing me. (He chuckled on her innocent comment)

Ram:- Your welcome.
Siyanshi:- and also because of you I was able to enjoy this trip, it's one of the memorable trip of my life. And since we are back now I'll think about it.

Ram:- Do let me know, if you need any help.
Siyanshi:- Sure, You are the best.

He applied brakes as they reached Siyanshi's house. Both of them got down from the jeep. Ram gave a side hug to Siyanshi and even she reciprocated.

Ram:- I know I'm the best.
Siyanshi giggles at his self obsession.

Siyanshi:- Poor Priya na Jane kaha fas gayi.
Ram:- Oyee
Siyanshi showed him tongue just to tease him. Then she took her luggage and bid bye to Ram.
Siyanshi enters inside her house where she saw everyone was sitting on the Sofa and chit chatting with each other.
Veer and Darsh were sitting next to each other, Kavya and Sameera were on the opposite Sofa while the kids were playing on the ground.
Siyanshi took baby steps towards them, Samira and Kavya saw her but she actioned to keep quiet, and she came tightly hugged her brothers from back.

Veer:- Ohhhh My Mumma is back.

She released them from her embrace, both of them stood up and took her in a bone crushing hug.

Darsh:- What do you mean by My Mumma?? (Raising his eyebrows).

Veer:- she calls me baby na so she is only my mumma
Darsh:- She is mine to .

Siyanshi:- if you guys are done then please leave me.

She came hugged kavya and Samira and then the kids, who were very much excited after seeing Siyanshi.

Laksh:- what you got for us?
Siyanshi:- ohh was I supposed to get something for you guys??

Laksh showed his anger, while Ayesha and Sayyesha looks at her with a pouted face.

Siyanshi:- Awww ohh my cuties come.  I have bought a lot of chocolates for you guys.

She gave them the chocolates and received a lot of kisses from the kiddos of the family.

Kavya:- oh god Siyuu, you are the one spoiling them.
Samira:- I agree
Siyanshi:- and I'll continue to do that.

Veer, Darsh:- what about us, humare liye kuch nahi???

Siyanshi:- Nahii.
Darsh:- youuuu...
She ran from there to escape and Veer and Darsh ran behind her to catch her. Siyanshi fell on the Sofa and Darsh and Veer started tickling her, she was laughing hard holding her stomach. In all this she by mistakenly hit the flower pot with her leg and it broke.

They stopped their ongoing Masti, and looked at the ladies of the house who were glaring at them.

Laksh:- Appa ki toh khair nahi aaj.
Ayesha:- Oppps.

Sayyesha being the youngest one didn't understand anything and was just oscillating her eyes between her parents.

Kavya :- I think you guys want to do the dishes today.

The siblings shouted in a big Noooo, but then they pulled kavya and Samira beside Siyanshi and started tickling them as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading ☺️☺️