Dinner

On the other hand, Vijay was just resting on his bed and scrolling his cell phone.
Suddenly he saw one of the pictures of his and Siyanshi when they were riding the horse.
He smiled looking at the picture.

Vijay:- She's looking so cute in this picture.

After some time, he decided to unpack his bag. This reminds him their first night in mahabaleshwar when she was hesitating to ask him for a tshirt.

Vijay:- Such an innocent sole.

He was unpacking his bag and arranging the stuff in the cupboard, when his door bell rings.
He went and opened the door, and saw Ram standing on the door.

Vijay:- You?, again?, Why?

Then he noticed someone peeped from behind Ram, yes it was Siyanshi.

Vijay:- Ohh even you are there.

Siyanshi:- yesss
Vijay:- Why?
Siyanshi:- Huhh someone has came to meet you and you are just asking "why why" (mimics him) instead of asking us to come inside.

Siyanshi pushed him aside and got inside, both Ram and Siyanshi settled themselves on the couch of the living area.
Siyanshi called Vijay who was still standing at the door in a confused state due to the sudden visit of his friends.

Siyanshi:- Vijay aap aayenge ya you wish to stay at the door only.

Ram gave a hifi to Siyanshi.
Vijay came and sat beside Ram.

Siyanshi:- Ahh Vijay I need some plates, where is the Kitchen.

Vijay:- First tell me the purpose of your Visit and why do you need plates.

Ram:- Wait Siyuu I'll get it.
Siyanshi:- Sure

Ram went to the kitchen to get the plates totally ignoring Vijay's question.

Vijay:- Siyanshi will you tell me why you are here at this time??

Siyanshi:- Ram get some bowls as well. (She shouted )

Ram came back with some plates,bowls and spoons and handed over it to Siyanshi.

Siyanshi:- Thanks.

Vijay, annoyed by his friends took the plates from Siyanshi and asked her to answer him first.

Siyanshi:- Ok fine, give me the plates I'll tell you the purpose of our visit.

Vijay gave her the plates.

Siyanshi:- Just two mins.

She took out a tiffin box from a bag and served the Biryani in 3 plates along with the Raita in the bowls and forwarded one plate to Vijay.

Siyanshi:- This is the reason.
Vijay:- Biryani? You came here to eat biryani at my place (in a confused tone)

Ram:- Bro, did you have your dinner??
Vijay:- No not yet, I was going to prepare that.
Siyanshi:- And Aap kya banane Wale the for your dinner??
Vijay:- ummm maybe some Maggie, actually I am tired so I might have ordered something, but anyways how does it matter???

Siyanshi:- That's why I came here along with this idiot (addressing Ram on which he pouts looking at her).

Vijay:- I didn't get you, what are you trying to say??

Siyanshi:- we have been eating outside food for the past 5 days, so it's not healthy to have it daily, so I bought this home made food for you both.

Vijay smiled at her kind gesture towards them.

Vijay:- So you could have told me this earlier itself, why you guys were ignoring me like I don't exist only.

Siyanshi and Ram:- Mazaa aa raha tha (we were enjoying it).

All of them burst out laughing.

Siyanshi:- C'mon now have your food.

She orders them to have their food and both of them had to obey her without any argument.

Ram:- Siyu, whals youul plann for thumorrow (he was talking while having food inside his mouth)

Vijay:- Heiinnn????
Siyanshi:- (giggles) Don't talk while eating.

Once they finished their dinner Ram again asked her.

Ram:- What's your plan for tomorrow??
Vijay:- Why, is there anything special tomorrow?

Both Siyanshi and Ram looked at him in surprise.

Siyanshi:- Don't tell you ain't aware that it's Holi tomorrow.

Vijay:- Ohh Holi, sorry I forgot.
Ram:- Arehh leave him anyways he don't plays Holi, you tell me your plans.

Siyanshi:- what?? you don't play Holi???
Vijay:- yeahh I don't like to get  drenched in that dirty colour waters, and I don't like that colours.. Erhhhh.

Vijay expressed his thoughts about Holi but there wasn't any specific reason for him to hate Holi it's just that he doesn't prefer to apply all those colours on his face.

Siyanshi:- Well in that case, you are going to celebrate Holi this year with us. Ram there's a small function at my place and after that I'll be going to the Holi event organised at the Academy for the kids, well if you want you guys to join us there.

Ram:- Done
Vijay:- You guys carry on, I won't be able to make it.

Siyanshi:- You are coming tomorrow.
Vijay:- I won't
Siyanshi:- I'm not asking you, it's an order.

Vijay:- Arehh but

Siyanshi:- Vijay please, aap aayenge na (making a puppy face)
Vijay:- Ok fine.

Siyanshi, Ram:- yeahhhhh

Both of them got excited about tomorrow.

Siyanshi:- And these plates..
Vijay:- Let it be I'll wash it.
Siyanshi:- Even I was going to say that only, I'm not that good to do everything.

Vijay just chuckled at her.

Ram:- Ok let's leave now
Siyanshi:- Yeahh

Vijay being concerned about Siyanshi.
Vijay:- shall I drop you.
Siyanshi:- thank you but Ram will do it. I'll see you tomorrow, bye good night.

Vijay:- Good night and just text me once you reach home.

Siyanshi:- Sure.

Ram:- You never asked me to text you after reaching home.
(He narrowed his eyes at Vijay)

Vijay:- Just shut up and go and drop her.

Siyanshi giggles at their argument and both of them leave for Siyanshi's home.
Ram dropped Siyanshi at her place and then went to his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Reading... 🌸🌸