Cute Scenes

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She wanted to accept his proposal but whatever happened that day had affected her a lot, she tried hard but wasn't able to forget anything.
She didn't know how to react at this moment, she just ran away from there to her room and locked herself.
The unstoppable tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks, she was crying hard.

Siyanshi:- I'm sorry Vijay, I'm not able to forget anything everytime I see you the flashes of that day appears in front of my eyes. 

She sat on her bed hugging her legs and was crying.

On the other side,
Vijay was disheartened as she ran away. He stood up and turned to leave for his room but he saw Karthik and Keerti standing over there.
He just wiped off his tears and downcast her head.
Karthik approached him and asked.

Karthik:- Is it you due to whom my sister is going through this pain??

Vijay nodded in yes.

Keerti:- Viii are you out of your mind, how can you hurt such a sweet girl??

Karthik:- How dare you to hurt my sister?? You know what the day she came here that was the first time I saw her in that state. She never cried for anyone in life, but for the first time I saw her broken, disheartened.

Keerti:- I didn't expected this from you Vijay.

Vijay:- I know guys I have done wrong, infact it feels that I have committed a sin, but trust me that wasn't intentional. I can't even explain how guilty I am.

Karthik:- Your guilt will not lessened her pain.

Vijay:- I know Karthik, but I promise I'll mend her heart. I really love her a lot I can't live without her. And I'm sure she'll forgive me soon. I can see that she still don't hate me.

Karthik:- How do you know that??

A giggle slips from his mouth.

Vijay:- because your sister is an idiot (with a smile on his face)

Karthik gave a deadly glare to him.

Keerti:- What do you mean???

Vijay:- Don't look at me like this Mr. Karthik, you sister is actually an idiot, an innocent soul. I've been here since morning, and still she didn't notice that she was wearing my tshirt.

Keerti:- What??? (With wide eyes)

Vijay giggles at her.

Vijay:- Yes, and that gave me an assurance that I'll win her love back. That too very soon.

Karthik:- You must do that. (In a stern voice)

Vijay:- Don't worry Karthik, I'll definitely do it, after all she's my life now.

Both Karthik and Keerti smiled at him and all three of them went to their respective rooms.

Vijay:- You have cried a lot because of me, but that's it, now it's time for a happy phase of life Siyanshi.

The whole night Vijay was thinking about various ideas that he can use to make her smile.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning,

Siyanshi was sleeping when her phone rang. She woke up and took the call.

Siyanshi:- Morning Anni

Kavya:- Hey, are all alright, why are you sounding so dull???

Siyanshi:- Just woke up Anni

Kavya:- Ohh, BTW how are you, and how's our love birds.