Proposal, but ....

In the Afternoon,
Vijay was in a cafe with one of his client for a meeting.
After the meeting is ended his client left, and even he was heading towards the exit, but just then a girl bumped into him and his phone fell down.

Vijay:- I'm so sorry (picking up his phone)
Girl:- Chittappa (in a excited tone)

Vijay looked at her, it was Riya. He smiled and hugged her.

(Riya was 9 years old when Vijay left the house, so She and Vijay share a good bond, wherelse Harshita and Advait were too small so aren't aware about him)

Vijay:- How are you??
Riya:- I'm good Chittappa, how are you?
Vijay:- I'm good too.
Riya:- Why don't you come to meet me?? Are you angry with me as well??
Vijay:- Heyy, not at all baby.
Riya:- then why don't you come?? Don't you miss me??
Vijay:- there are few things Kanna, You won't understand. And yes definitely I miss you.
Riya:- Don't lie to me.

Folding her hands over her chest with a pout on her face. Vijay smiled at her childish behaviour.

Vijay:- OK I'm sorry (holding his ears)

Riya giggles at him and forgive him, again she hugs him.
Then she asked him to wait and went from there.

After few mins she came back, but this time she was not alone.

Riya:- Tatta see Chittappa is here.

Vijay and Mr.Rajendran looked at each other.
Both of them felt that urge to hug each other but their ego didn't allowed them to do so.

Rajendra:- You asked us to come here, just to meet this guy??

Riya:- Yess, please end your fight and ask him to come back home , please Tatta.

Rajendran:- If he would have loved you and our Family, he would have never left us.

Riya:- But Thaatha

Jay:- Enough Riya, come let's go, and Don't Spoil our mood. We don't want anyone in our life who can't respect us, who don't have love or affection towards our family.

Ajay:- Why are we still waiting over here, let's leave.

(all the ladies of the house were at a relatives house for a function, so it was just the Men's of the house with the kids. So they thought to pamper the kids for which they took them to the cafe)

Advait:- Appa, who's he??

Ajay:- No one, you don't need to think much. Also no one gonna tell anything to Amma regarding this, is that clear??

The kids nods their head in yes. And they left from there.
Vijay didn't said anything to them but his anger was clearly visible in his eyes. He was hurt with the fact that even after 4 years his family is not able understand him.

He left the cafe and was driving back to his house when he received a text msg from Siyanshi to meet her at "Five Senses park"  cause it's something really urgent.
He replied to her with an "Okay".

After an hour of drive he reached there. The gaurd guides him with the direction and he followed that.
Once he entered the park, he saw that it was fully decorated with flowers and lights. He was confused that why Siyanshi called him over here and was searching for her.

Finally he saw her and goes near her.

Vijay:- Siyanshi

Siyanshi turned towards him with a huge smile and a little bit of blush on her face. she was wearing the same blue outfit in which Vijay had Saw her for the first time.
Vijay:- What's all this?
Siyanshi:- I'll tell you everything, just wait and listen to me.

Siyanshi bends down on her knees with a rose flower in her hand.

Siyanshi:- I love you Vijay, I don't know how, when, where but I have been fallen in love with you.

He was shocked, as he thought something like this for Siyanshi. He was getting attracted towards her but never paid much attention to it and that's the reason he's shocked with her sudden proposal.

Vijay:- are you out of your mind Siyanshi, it's just yesterday I told you that I love someone else.

Siyanshi:- Yeah I know, let me complete

Vijay:- Complete?? What else is remaining I didn't expected this from you.

he was shouting at her, she got up to clear it everything but he wasn't listening to her. Moreover he was still angry due to whatever happened at the cafe.

Siyanshi:- (she holds his hand) yeah I'm aware of it and that's what I'm trying to say Vijay that the girl you saw at the hospital that Sweety it's...

Before she could complete her words, he shrugged off her hand and shouted that he don't love her as well.

Vijay:- I don't love her, I don't love anyone.
Siyanshi:- Why are you saying like this, kya hua hai?? Any problem??

Vijay:- I'm saying this because that's the truth, I don't love anyone. And I'm not gonna tolerate this nonsense ever again.
I thought you are a decent girl, but you are just like other girls. And let me be very clear that I don't love you or anyone else.

Tears were already started rolling down her cheeks. He turned and was leaving from there, Still Siyanshi tried to stop him by holding his hand but he shrugged it off and Siyanshi fell down. He went away from there and didn't looked back.

Vijay drove back to his home, unknowingly he vent out his father's anger on Siyanshi.
He sat on the bed with his family photo.

Vijay:- Yes, I left home because I wanted to pursue my dreams but that's doesn't mean that I don't love my family, how can they even say that.

He got emotional, his eyes were teary and red due to his anger on his father.
Whole night he was just thinking about his encounter with his family. He didn't even realised when he dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oppps, ye kya ho gaya.
Will he realise his mistake??
Will Siyanshi ever forgive him??
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading 🌸🌸