Truth

Next morning Siyanshi woke up early and got ready to leave for the office. 
Actually she didn't slept only whole night.

She don't want her family to know about whatever is happening in her life so she decided to leave early for office.

She came down from her room and informed Samira and Kavya that she is leaving early today as she's having some important meeting.

Samira:- ok but have your breakfast atleast.

Siyanshi:- I'll have it in the car. (She picked one sandwich and left).

She went to academy instead of office, she called Priya and asked to handle today's work.

She was sitting in her cabin and  everything about yesterday was running in her mind.

She heard a knock at the door and find Ram over there.

Ram had 1st visited her office but he got to know from Priya that she is in the Academy.

Siyanshi:- Why are you, I don't wanna talk to you.

She got up from the chair, tears started rolling down her cheeks and Ram came near her.

Ram:-  Just listen to me, there's a lot of things that you need to know.

Siyanshi:- tumhe pata tha (did you know) that Vijay loves Sweety???

Ram:- just sit, I'll tell you everything.
Siyanshi:- Yes or No??
Ram:- Listen it's just that
Siyanshi:- Yes or No Ram??
Ram:- Yes (he downcast his head)

Siyanshi:- And still you didn't felt to tell me these things?? You were aware about my feelings for Vijay infact it was you who helped me to understand my own feelings, or should I say that because of you I fell in love with him.

Ram:- Siyanshi I didn't forced you love him, it's love Siyuu, it's beyond our control.

Siyanshi:- But you could have stopped me, but you didn't, Whyyyy??? (She shouted)

Ram:- Because I thought that he has forgotten her.

Siyanshi:- Ohh wow, you thought. And now just because of you I have to bear all this pain. Thank you so much Ram, thanks a lot .

Siyanshi took her phone and left from the cabin. Ram followed her .

Both of them were at the gate of the Academy, Ram held her hand to stop her but she just shrugged off his hand .

Ram:- Siyanshi wait.

Siyanshi stopped and was about to say something when they heard a scream and looked at the direction of the road.

A small boy met with an accident and the truck driver left from there. People gathered over there but no one helped the poor child. The mother of the child was just crying continuously.

Ram and Siyanshi came near them and they helped the lady and the child. They quickly rushed him to the hospital.

Nurse:- Sweety, who's he ???
Siyanshi:- Just get the stretcher fast.

The wardboy came with the stretcher and they quickly took him to the operation theatre.

Siyanshi:- Where Anna??

She asked the nurse and she replied that he's in his cabin attending some patients.
Siyanshi went to Darsh's cabin and informed him about the accident case.

On the other side, Ram was waiting in the waiting area with the mother of the child. He was wondering that why that lady addresses Siyanshi as Sweety. He remembers that this was same hospital where they came few months back for blood donation and she was the same nurse who told Vijay the girl he saw is Sweety and she's a doctor.