Met Again.

Vijay enters the cabin and was shocked to witness a familiar face.

Vijay:- Tum
Person:- Ha main (with a cute smile)
Vijay:- par kaise?
Person :- Ab apne office me apne cabin me main nahi rahungi toh kaun hoga??
Vijay:- ye tumhara office hai, oh god 24 hours me we are meeting for the end time Ms. Siyanshi, what a coincidence na

Siyanshi:- yeah I know, come make yourself comfortable.
Vijay took a seat opposite Siyanshi.

Siyanshi:- Btw I knew aap aane Wale ho.
Vijay:- How??
Siyanshi:- actually when I had your phone, a msg popped up that "meeting tomorrow at DVS designs" toh vahi se I got to know.
Vijay:- and still you didn't told me anything yesterday 😒
Siyanshi:- Sorry 😜

Vijay smiled he looked disturbed so Siyanshi asked him.

Siyanshi:- BTW you are looking disturbed today.
Vijay:- kuch chahiye tha par Mila nahi (he answered unknowingly)

Siyanshi:- Everything happen for a reason, If destiny me hoga toh zarur milega.

Vijay looks at her surprisingly as these were the exact words that he had said to Ram few days back.

Vijay:- you are right, thank you.

Vijay got some hopes.
Vijay:- I will definitely find you Ms. Dream girl 😁 ( he reminded this to himself in his mind)

Siyanshi:- hey, kaha kho gaye??
Vijay:- Ahh, kahi nahi, shall we discuss about the matter for which I'm here?
Siyanshi:- yes, So aapko apna office renovate karna hai right?
Vijay:- yess, I want it to be simple and elegant yet classy.
Siyanshi:- sure, so for that...

Siyanshi wasn't able to complete her sentence as both of them heard some noise and they looked towards the entrance of the cabin where Priya and Ram entered again having an argument on something.
Vijay and Siyanshi looked at each other and nodded their heads in disbelieve.

Vijay:- Stop it guys, phir shuru ho Gaye tum dono😒😒
Siyanshi:- Priya office hai yaar, n Ram is our client so please behave yourself.

Priya:- what, ye humara client hai???
Siyanshi gave a positive response for which Priya replied to reject the proposal.
Siyanshi:- Shut up, and Ram you please have a seat.

Ram observed Siyanshi's cabin which was having a white and grey combination of walls and furniture, a book shelf covered with a glass door and also an idol of Lord Ram and Sita.

Ram:- ohh so you are Prabhu shree Ram bhakt?
Siyanshi:- yess 😁
Ram:- I just loved your Cabin, please design something like this for me as well.
Priya:- ha ha something like this kyu, yehi Lelo😒😒
Siyanshi:- chup kar yaar Priya.

Vijay:- So, when can we expect the quotation??
Siyanshi:- I need to visit your office then I'll plan accordingly and let you know

Ram:- great you can visit anytime you want to.. infact we are going to office only if you want you can join us.

Siyanshi gave a thought to his idea and agreed.
Siyanshi asked Priya to accompany her and as she is her boss in the office she agreed.

All four of them settled in the car and Ram was driving. Ram and Vijay on the front while Priya and Siyanshi are on the back seat.
Ram:- btw Siyanshi, as we have similar taste and we are going to work together so, can we be friends???
Siyanshi:- hey sure why not.
Ram forwards his hand towards Siyanshi, still Focusing on drive and both of them shake hands.

Siyanshi:- Vijay, Friends?
Forwarding her hand towards him but he didn't replied, he was still upset about whatever happened in the morning.

Ram pats on his back to bring him back to the reality.
Vijay:- ahh yeah what happened??
Ram:- Siyanshi is asking something
Vijay:- Ohh, yes Siyanshi
Siyanshi:- Friends??
Both of them shake hands and smiled at each other.

They reach Sudha constructions office.
Firstly they saw Vijay's cabin and then Ram's.
They discussed about the further process and everything after which it was time to leave.

Ram:- How will you go now?
Siyanshi:- Priya stays nearby only so she'll directly go to her place I guess, hai na Priya??

Priya nodded positively.
Siyanshi:- and I'll go back to office as I have some work.

Ram:- If you don't mind Vijay can drop you uska ghar bhi usi direction me hai

Vijay:- yeah sure I'll drop.
Siyanshi:- are it's ok I'll manage
Vijay:- u said we are friends right?? Then come I'll drop you.
Siyanshi:- okay.

All four of them came to the parking lot and Vijay left with Siyanshi.

Here, Ram and Priya were alone.
Priya was about to book a cab when Ram asked her if he can drop her but she denied and Ram apologized for his behaviour and asked her to be friends for which Priya agreed.

On the other side, Vijay was driving and Siyanshi was getting bored as the journey was of complete silence. She broke the silence and asked Vijay is he still upset about the morning incident though she is not aware about it for which Vijay nods in yes.

Siyanshi:- are yaar chill na I told you na tumhe Jo chahiye vo mil hi jayega time aane par.
And she holds his hand which was placed on the gear of the car.
Vijay looked at her and felt relaxed, he smiled at her.

Siyanshi:- vaise what are you searching for??
Vijay:- I'll let you know once I'll get it.
Siyanshi:- well in that case I'll pray ki vo tumhe jaldi mil jaye.

They reach DVS designs.
Siyanshi:- thanks for the lift, now I'll leave bye.
Vijay:- tum ghar kaise jaogi, shal I drop you??
Siyanshi:- no no baby is coming to pick me up.

Vijay:- baby??
Siyanshi:- oh sorry I mean Veer Bhai is coming, I call him baby😅

Vijay giggles and said ok. He leaves for his house once Siyanshi enters the office premises.

After sometime even Siyanshi reached her house with Veer.

At dinner table:-

Veer:- it's been so long hum koi movie dekhne nahi gaye... Let's plan something.
Siyanshi:- yes yes please bhai (both of them looked at each other with excitement)

While rest of the family members look at each other and screams a big "Noooo".

Veer and Siyanshi were shocked with their voice and started coughing.
Darsh gave a glass of water to Siyanshi and pats on her back while kavya does same with Veer.

Veer:- why no?? Movie me kya problem hai?
Darsh:- movie me koi problem nahi hai, the problem is with you two.

Samira:- tum dono ko action movie dekhna hota hai.. like everytime u both want to go for action.. why and how🙄

Kavya:- exactly, we don't want kids to watch violence.

Siyanshi and Veer:- Pleeaasseeeee (in a cute tone.
Samira, Darsh, and Kavya:- Nooooooo (Strictly)

Veer and Siyanshi pouts at them. Rest three giggles at them.
Poor kids were Just looking at their parents.

Kids:- koi hum se toh pucho, what we want to watch?

Veer:- Bataiye what you people want to watch

Kids:- Cartoon movie (all three of them screams together).

Laksh:- Chittappa last time you promised us that you'll take us for a cartoon movie.

Ayesha:- Yess Appa please.

Veer didn't have any choice now. so he agreed.
After dinner Siyanshi and Veer were discussing something and then both of them had a cunning smile on their face.

Siyanshi:- let's go for it baby.
Veer:- Yes, mumma 😜
Both of them gave a hifi and chuckled at their plan.

Here, Vijay had his dinner and was playing Video games, he was somewhat convinced by whatever Siyanshi told him and now he left everything on God. He had a casual phone conversation with Amma after which he slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now what these two siblings are upto??

And when will Vijay meet his dream girl??

Will he be able to recognise her??

Let me know.

Thank you ♥️