Sorry

Whole day Siyanshi didn't came out of her room.

In the evening,
Karthik was back from the office and all three of them were assembled in the living area of the house.

Karthik:- So Vijay, how was your day??
Vijay:- Good
Keerti:- Obviously it has to be good, afterall he was with me. (With a grin).
Karthik:- he was with you that's the reason I asked him this question. (Laughs)

Keerti crossed her hands near her chest with an angry face.
Then the servant came there.

Servant:- Ma'am, Sir Dinner is ready.

Keerti:- Ok, let's go.

Then Karthik saw that the servant was taking one plate towards Siyanshi's room.

Karthik:- Where's Siyanshi?? She'll not join us?
Keerti:- Ohh yeah that's what I wanted to discuss with you she didn't came out of her room today neither she spoke to anyone. I think you should talk to her.

Vijay was just listening to them as he already knows the reason.

Karthik:- Okay.
Then Karthik asked the servant to keep Siyanshi's plate on the dinner table as well and goes to Siyanshi's room. He knocked on the door.

Siyanshi opens the door.
Siyanshi:- Hey Anna, come na.
Karthik came inside and both of them sat on the bed.

Karthik:- I want to talk to you, may I??
Siyanshi:- Why are you even asking Anna?? Just go ahead.
Karthik:- Keerti told me that whole day you were in this room and didn't came out. Why so??

Siyanshi:- I just didn't feel to talk to anybody, and even she was with her brother so I thought let them have some good time with each other.

Karthik:- Don't change the topic, I know that you are still thinking about that guy and it's completely fine. I'm not asking you to forget him, I know it's hard for you, but atleast try to interact with others na to keep yourself busy, to divert your mind. Don't you agree with me??

Siyanshi:- Hmm (downcast her head).
Karthik:- Or is there any other reason that you are not coming out???

Siyanshi:- (in her mind) how should I tell you that the reason is sitting outside only.

But she nodded her head in No.

Karthik:- Then come and have dinner with us.

Karthik took her along with him to the dinner table where Keerti and Vijay were waiting for them.

Vijay looked at Siyanshi and smile but she quietly goes and sit beside Keerti without looking at him. Vijay felt bad but still smiles as he knows that he'll sort out everything soon.

All four of them were having dinner and Keerthi and Karthik were talking about their next appointment with the gynaecologist.
Siyanshi was eating her dinner while Vijay was just staring at her.

Karthik:- Vijay, how's your work going??

He didn't respond.

Karthik:- Vijay??

Vijay:- Ahh yes?
Karthik:- are you alright??
Vijay:- Yeahh, why?
Keerthi:- He must be dreaming about his girlfriend. (Giggles)

Karthik:- Ohh you have a girlfriend?
Vijay:- Ahh voo... noo (Stammering)

Tears started forming in Siyanshi's eyes and Vijay noticed that.

Vijay:- I mean it's a bit complicated, will tell you guys later.
Keerti:- that means someone is there. (With an excited tone) who's she? What's her name?? do I know her??

Siyanshi:- I'm done, Good night Anna, good night Keerti.

She excused herself and left from there.

Vijay:- Excuse me guys, I'll be back.
Even he excused himself and went behind Siyanshi.

Keerti:- He must be Shy to share about his girlfriend.

The couple laughed at him and gave a hifi to each other.

On the other side,
Vijay stopped Siyanshi by holding her hand.

She turned and shrugged off his hand.

Vijay:- ok, I'm sorry Siyanshi. I know that...

She didn't let him finish his words.

Siyanshi:- I know what you wanna say. I know you are feeling uncomfortable because of me. But don't worry, I'll not cross paths with you till the time you are here.

Vijay:- Areeh but ...

Siyanshi:- and if you want me to leave from here.

Vijay:- No no, just...
Siyanshi:- I can go, just tell me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or pressurized because of me.

Vijay:- it's not like ....

Siyanshi:- And don't worry, I will not say anything about you to Anna and Keerti.

She wasn't letting Vijay speak anything. So he just pinned her to the wall by his one hand and another one he kept on her mouth.

Vijay:- Shhhh, now I'll speak and you'll keep quiet and listen to me.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes. That intimacy through their  eyes was enough for Siyanshi to melt but she knows that she can't lose control at this moment. She was struggling to get out of his cage but his grip was so strong that she gave up and downcast her eyes which were holding her tears.

Vijay:- I'm sorry Siyanshi, I know that you are very much hurt by my words but trust me I didn't mean that. Ram told me everything. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you that day.  I was angry with Mr. Rajendran and it all vent out on you. Also I'm sorry for what I did on Holi, you could have slapped me for misbehaving with you but you didn't this shows how much you love me. But what I did... I'm really sorry Siyanshi please forgive me. And yes I do love my dream girl, my Sweety and it's you.

He left her hand and kneel down in front of her, holding both of her hands in his.

Vijay:- I LOVE YOU SIYANSHI.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So should Siyanshi forgive him or not??
Also please suggest me some Tamil songs which Vijay can use to apologise to her.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading..🌸♥️