Turmoil

Returning to their room, Vijay's heart swelled with a mix of emotions as he beheld his sleeping wife, Siyanshi. She had drifted off while leaning against the backrest, hugging a pillow close. He noticed traces of dried tears on her cheeks, and the sight tugged at his heartstrings. The events of the day had been tumultuous, leaving both of them emotionally drained.

Sitting beside her, Vijay couldn't help but smile as he gazed at her peaceful form. The reality of her being his wife, of them being united in this sacred bond, was a feeling that overwhelmed him with joy. His fingers brushed against her cheeks, tenderly wiping away the remaining tears.

Apologizing softly to her, Vijay's voice was laden with remorse for what she had endured on what should have been the happiest day of their lives.

Vijay: "I'm so sorry, Siya, that you had to face such trials on our wedding day. But it ends here; we'll start our happily married life now."

With a mixture of determination and tenderness, he continued to gaze at her, his heart aching for the fear she must have experienced.

Vijay: "I hope, Siya, that you'll find your way back to peace soon. It was a terrifying ordeal for you, but somehow I feel that the root of your fear lies deeper than what's apparent."

Contemplating her situation, Vijay's concern for his wife grew, compelling him to step out of the room. He reached for his phone and dialed Darsh's number. Within a couple of rings, Darsh answered the call, his voice laced with concern.

Darsh: "Vijay, you're calling at this hour? Is everything alright? Is Siyuu okay?"

Vijay: "Yes, Anna, everything is fine. I just needed to talk to you."

And with that, he proceeded to recount the events of the day, detailing the unfortunate incidents that had transpired.

Darsh's voice mirrored his concern as he responded, questioning the wellbeing of both Siyanshi and Vijay.

Darsh:- "What all this happened and you... are you guys alright??"

Vijay: "We're okay, Anna. But Siyaa... She's not saying much, and that worries me."

Darsh: "Is she awake?"

Vijay: "No."

Darsh: "Actually, Vijay, there's something I need to share with you about her. She lost her parents when she was very young, and later on, she also lost a close friend due to an illness. I think her fear of death and such experiences might be at the root of her current turmoil, especially after witnessing Abhir getting shot. Just take care of her; she'll find her way back."

Vijay: "Anna, I assure you, I'll be there for her every step of the way."

After hanging up the call with Darsh, Vijay reentered the room and found Siyanshi in a state of discomfort. His heart ached for her, knowing the burden she carried from her past experiences. He proceeded to change into comfortable clothing and approached her with a warm smile.

With gentle care, Vijay began to remove her jewelry and pins from her hair. As her locks cascaded down to her waist, she looked stunning in her golden saree, her open hair adorned by the Thalli around her neck and the vermilion in her hairline. A sense of admiration filled him as he took in her beauty. Once he had ensured her comfort, he gently placed her on the bed, covered her with a quilt, and settled down on the other side, equally exhausted.

The next morning, the gentle sunlight filtered through the curtains, caressing Siyanshi's face and coaxing her to wake. As she stirred, her gaze landed on Vijay's peaceful countenance beside her. A smile graced her lips as the reality of her marriage to the love of her life flooded her thoughts.