Happy Birthday

In the peaceful morning, Vijay was soundly asleep in his bed, enjoying a restful slumber. However, his peaceful sleep was interrupted by a growing sensation of heat. He stirred and tossed aside his duvet, hoping to find relief. Yet, despite discarding the covering, he still felt the warmth enveloping him.

With his eyes half-open, Vijay surveyed his surroundings and realized that both the air conditioning and the fan were switched off. Determined to alleviate his discomfort, he extended his arm without fully awakening and blindly reached for the switchboard located conveniently beside his bed. He fumbled for a moment before successfully flipping the switch, causing the fan to come to life.

As the fan's blades began to spin, a magical sight unfolded before Vijay's eyes. A cascade of rose petals descended from above, gracefully fluttering down upon him, creating a mesmerizing display. The vibrant petals danced in the air, forming a beautiful carpet on his bed, while their delicate fragrance filled the room.

Vijay, now fully awake, couldn't help but marvel at the unexpected spectacle. Amazed by the enchanting surprise orchestrated by Siyanshi, Vijay couldn't contain his excitement. As he admired the beautiful view in front of him, he got a letter in between those rose petals. He read the letter which states.

"Hope you liked the surprise Mr. Handsome, now go and check your wardrobe "

The letter playfully addressed him as "Mr. Handsome," leaving no doubt in his mind about the mastermind behind this delightful gesture.

Vijay:- Siyaaa (with a smile)

Eager to unravel the next surprise, Vijay followed the instructions given in the letter. Making his way to the wardrobe, he opened its doors with anticipation. Inside, nestled among his clothes, was a meticulously wrapped gift adorned with a decorative bow. The sight of the gift heightened his curiosity, and he carefully picked it up, feeling the anticipation growing within him.

Attached to the gift was another letter which States. 

"Wear this and come downstairs "

He eagerly unwrapped the gift, revealing a crisp white shirt paired with a stylish blue jacket and grey pants. Vijay's eyes lit up with delight as he recognized the thoughtfulness behind Siyanshi's choice. With a sense of urgency, he swiftly grabbed the clothes and made his way to the bathroom.

Once inside, he indulged in a refreshing shower, relishing the sensation of the water cascading over him. After drying off, he skillfully dressed himself in the well-fitted ensemble, taking care to ensure that every button was secured and every crease was sharp. He then dedicated time to grooming his hair, achieving a polished and suave look. A spritz of his favorite cologne added the final touch, leaving him feeling confident and ready for the day ahead.

With a quick glance in the mirror to ensure his appearance was impeccable, Vijay hurried downstairs, eager to join the celebration awaiting him. To his surprise, the youngest members of the family, Riya, Advait, and Harshita, greeted him with wide smiles, each holding a card that spelled out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHITTAPPA." Overwhelmed with joy, he embraced the children warmly and thanked them for their heartfelt wishes.

Proceeding to the breakfast table, Vijay lovingly touched his parents' feet, seeking their blessings on his special day. Sudha, his mother, expressed her heartfelt blessings, while Rajendran, his father, joyfully wished him a happy birthday. Vijay reciprocated their love and hugged his father, savoring the warmth of their connection.

Jay and Ajay, his brothers, embraced him tightly, extending their warm wishes. Vijay thanked them, feeling grateful for their presence in his life. Following suit, his sisters-in-laws, Aarthi and Preethi, shared their birthday wishes with affection.