Chapter XI

A/N: Mature Topic is talked upon at the end of the chapter.

============================

For the next few days, Cyrus oversaw Harry and Daphne's Occlumency training. He instructed them through the basic clearing of thoughts and meditations until he was satisfied that they were ready to start exploring their minds.

He would watch over them for hours as they trained and helped each other. He was proud of their progress. He was proud, at least until the morning of the last day of December.

Coming from the dining room to the main sitting room, he balked deeply as he took in the sight of his daughter curled up on a giant lion, their faces pressed together.

"Cyrus, do you know what's going on with those two? They've been like that for a couple of hours now." Griffith Abbott asked his friend.

Cyrus gaped, his mouth opening and closing several times before he answered, "They achieved something that took us years in only days," he openly stared at his daughter and new son.

============================

Inside the minds of Harry and Daphne

Daphne was laid across his broad back as he walked along a river. "Everyone is likely going to freak out seeing us, dear."

The lion huffed under her, "I don't care. I'm not going to hide in my own home." Harry's voice sounded from the lion.

She smiled and raked her fingers through his thick fur. "I know, dear, but dad told us that this stage took him nearly three years to get to with mom."

"We're already bonded through our magic," he looked at her from over his shoulder, "Now, we're linking our minds. Our connection was already deep before this."

As Harry carried them up a small hill, he stopped to look down upon their meadow.

"Since we've found my form, can you help me with my transformation?"

"I won't be much help but I can help walk you through it, Luv."

"Thank you," She smiled as she cuddled into his neck again.

============================

Coming into the sitting room, Blaise nearly jumped into his mother as he saw Harry and Daphne.

"Why did no one warn me that he's also the youngest animagus?" He looked at the gathering of Hermione, Neville, Susan, and Tracey. They were keeping the twins from disturbing the couple.

"Because he's not," Bell told him, a wide grin on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," the boy started, "unlike Granny Minny, Harry doesn't have the aura of a cat. I can't see his ears or tail like I can Granny's." He shrugged as he looked at what he thought was a sleeping lion.

"He is the lion, and the lion is him. Human or animal, it's still Harry. There is no difference." He explained further.

His sister gave Blaise a big smile as she walked over to him, "Bell's right. I don't hear the animal like when Granny talks. I hear Harry."

"What do you mean, you hear him?" Neville asked with a confused expression.

"I'm able to hear the Potter hum from him. If I focus on it then it turns into Harry's voice." She told her older cousin.

Susan smiled and motioned her over, "Can you help us try? We'd like to hear Harry as well."

============================