Chapter XX

Seamus Finnegan was in trouble. Horrible, terrible trouble. It was a life altering decision king of trouble. Now, you're asking what trouble?

Seamus Finnegan is wanted by four different girls.

Now, that's not the problem he has. The problem is that Astoria Greengrass, little sister-in-law to Harry Potter, continues to flirt with him.

For months Seamus had become a closer friend to Harry, wanting to restore the Alliance between their clans. This came with expanding his circles. He figured that since he had already openly hung around Harry and his Slytherin friends it would give him an edge in expanding his social network. He was right, but he continued to find himself in situations where he was openly flirted at by four girls.

Daphne and Tracey were friendly with the Carrow twins, Flora and Hestia, who were the nieces of known Death Eaters. They wanted to better their name once more and approached the social powerhouse of the school, the Potter-Black-Greengrasses.

They had taken a liking to Seamus through their several study sessions. He found that Astoria found him attractive and wanted a lion of her own.

Seamus couldn't even retreat to Gryffindor Tower to get a reprieve. Why? Ginerva Weasley seemed to always be laying in wait for his return.

Ginny and Astoria were friends and would publicly flirt with the Irishman. The Carrow twins would flirt with him while studying. All four girls would give him giggles, little winks, flutter their lashes, and blow him kisses.

What made it all the worse is that Harry and Daphne would find it amusing when he was confronted by the girls.

He had been suffering since mid February. It was now Saturday, the twenty-fourth of June and he had had enough.

He was currently cornered by the quartet of girls in the library.

"Do you not find any of us attractive?" Flora asked him, causing her sister to giggle.

Ginny shrugged lightly, "Maybe he plays the other way."

"I don't," He said quickly.

"Then you're intimated by us," Astoria said simply. "If you're worried about hurting our feelings, we've all talked about sharing you. I mean, it can't be that hard, right? We all want you, you can have all of us and a few more. It will all work out in the end."

Seamus sighed and began to rub his face, "It's not as simple as that, Astoria."

"And why not, Finnegan?" Hestia asked, giving him a soft look. "We are willing to make it work between the lot of us. You're the only one who's hesitant about this."

"I'm hesitant because my clan is in shambles. My family proprietaries have been taken from me," He said, looking at Hestia. "Yes, I like all four of you. Yes, I would like for this to work. However, I don't have a proper home, a proper state of income to support myself or any of you."

Seamus thought for a long moment before sighing, "Alright. Give me this summer to talk with Harry and the guys. I need their help to build a base for income."

They all looked at each other before agreeing.

"How come you need so long?" Ginny asked.

"Because I have you girls to think about. Hestia and Flora are related to renowned Death Eaters and will be looked down on. Your family is laughed at because something that happened a hundred years ago. Astoria will be judged for not finding someone of higher standing than myself," He told her, giving them all caring looks. "If we're going to do this, I need to make sure that nothing untoward can happen to any of you."