Chapter XXXIII

Lord Voldemort was sitting within the confines of the Lord Study within Malfoy Manor. His fist pounded strongly against the desk. A chilling hiss of rage passed his lips.

Since his revival Dumbledore has died, his finances were cut down to a quarter of what they were, he lost his best Death Eater, and Potter stole his government seat. He witnessed several memories from the day, and it gave him knowledge that Potter had a woman in his life.

Just another body for Lord Voldemort to use to achieve his goal.

The world knew about him once again, so he planned on showing himself again. He needed to prove why he was the most powerful. Yes, that is what he will do.

He cast a quick spell, wanting to know the date. The New Year was in just over five weeks, he knew who all would be gathered at the ball.

Yes, Lord Voldemort knew just what he was going to do.

============================

Neville let out a burst of laughter as he looked at Blaise. The dark-skinned young man's face was puffed out as he lowered his body deeply.

Blaise was doing push-ups with his girlfriend on his back. However, Susan was also doing her weight reps as she sat on his back.

"Come on, Blaise. You only have five left," Neville laughed.

Blaise let out a close breath as he pushed back up, "Sod off."

Harry was on the ground close to him, his mate on his back. She was enjoying a treacle tart, a craving that she cursed Harry for.

"It could be worse," Harry said as he lowered himself. "We always change your regime to match mine."

Susan huffed, "No. I enjoy my boyfriend not being a half dead mess of sore muscle. And besides, you're a lion. You eat four times as much as we do. We might train together but we can't push ourselves like you do."

"Harry," Daphne mumbled around a bite of treacle. "If this treacle tart makes me fat then I'm not letting you touch me."

They all laughed. Harry smiled, "My love, ai can not be blamed because our daughter wants treacle."

"WHAT?!" Astoria cried out loudly from across the room. She was boxing with Ginny.

She narrowly dodged a strike from one of her girlfriends as she heard what Harry said. She promptly stepped back from Ginny and walked over to them.

"I'm having a niece?" She squealed out in happy excitement.

Daphne flinched slightly, "Astoria, dear sister, please be mindful of enhanced hearing."

She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, but how long have you known the gender?"

"About a week and a half," Harry said as he continued with his push-ups. "I'm able to scent the baby when shifted."

"We plan on gathering the Clan here a few days over the break and telling everyone then," Daphne said as she rubbed her stomach.

Ginny smiled as she walked over and placed a kiss to Ginny's cheek, "Let's finish our round, Az. We're almost done and then we can clean up and pick on Seamus."

"Hey!" The Irishman shouted from his place of sparing with Flora and Hestia.

The twins giggled lightly at him. "We all know you like it, babe," Flora smirked at him.

"Well, we do like that he's able to keep up with us all," Hestia teased him.

Harry let out a low laugh, "You wouldn't be doing anything to my little sister now, would you?"