Chapter XXX

Minerva was sat behind her desk. She was going over paperwork.

A knock on her office door pulled her attention. "Come on," She called.

The door opened to reveal Filius, Pomona, and Severus.

"You wanted us, Minerva?" The Head of House Slytherin asked lightly.

"Yes," She began. "I want to know your thoughts on approaching Harry and Daphne to help us organize the Halloween Dance. We're only working with the staff and Head students."

Pomona nodded, "Their friends would certainly be a boon. They are a combination of all four Houses and that will also give them a perspective relative to each."

"They would allow me more time with my potions. A few are in the temperamental stages," Severus agreed.

"Filius?" Minerva asked the small man.

"I always enjoy conversing with our young couple," He squeaked. "It would give them something to do as well. I know that they have fallen into repetitive days since Daphne fell pregnant."

Severus choked out, "Pregnant?!"

"Were you unaware, Severus?" He looked up at the other man. "It's why Harry has now brought his companion to the Castle."

"No, I wasn't aware. I see little of the couple after they passed those NEWTs last year," Snape said.

"No matter," Minerva said. "I'll call them for tea this afternoon discuss it with them. We have just under two weeks until Halloween, so it should be plenty of time."

The door was knocked on once again.

Minerva sighed loudly, "Come in."

"Hey, Ma," Rosie said as she came through the door. "Harry and the lot are getting ready for their meeting with the Queen. He wants us there as well."

"There goes your plan," Filius chuckled.

Minerva stood quickly, "That's today?!"

"I'll cover your class with a study hall," Snape drawled.

"Thank you, Severus," She said quickly. "Rosie, should I change?"

"We're going to Buckingham for the meeting, it's in an hour," Her daughter said.

============================

An hour later Harry stood inside deep within Buckingham Palace. He and Daphne were dressed in crisp black robes. They had their armor on underneath. Daphne's had been equipped with a fitting charm to accommodate it's tightness. Their weapons were displayed on their hip and thigh.

The cloaks they wore displayed their Hosue Crests on the front.

Their party was dressed vastly differently.

Because his cousin was unavailable for the meeting, they were joined by Draco, Neville, Blaise, Seamus, Hermione, Luna, Susan, Astoria, Ginny, Flora, and Hestia. Those underage were escorted by their parents.

Cyrus, Arthur, Serena, Amelia, and Auguast were there for their children. Rosie and Minerva were there with Flora and Hestia.

They were all dressed in smart blacks and grays. They wore the Crests of their houses proudly, although Luna was also wearing the Longbottom Crest. Hermione wore the Crests of Harry and Daphne.

They were standing in a large hall, guards stationed every ten feet on both walls. Harry and Daphne began to lead the group down the hall.

They were ignored by the guards as they did. They walked to the other end of the hall, where a set of plain, double oak doors stood out against the light color scheme of the hall.