Chapter XVII

After returning to Hogwarts Astoria ran off with her friends, one of whom Daphne is convinced is dating her sister.

Harry laughed at the thought and shook his head.

They were quick to find their friends, however, when the two groups wanted to separate for girl and guy talk, the couple reacted strangely.

Even after two weeks of it happening, Harry still became protective. Daphne tightened her arm around his, her eyes showing the power of their magic. His body grew rigid, his eyes scanning.

"Cousin," Draco said, grabbing his attention, "It's only us. Would you prefer we all discuss your trip in your rooms?"

Harry had let out a slip of a growl before nodding strongly. Daphne seemed to relax slightly, only for the benefit of the company. As a group, they began the trip to the seventh floor.

Once there, Harry only seemed to relax the slightest amount once he was sat between the arm of the couch and Daphne. She had herself curled under his arm, her legs pulled onto his lap.

"I'm sorry for asking to split the group," Susan started but was waved off by Daphne.

"Nev, Luna is at the door," Harry informed his cousin, "Do you mind letting her in?"

"I don't think you've ever had her over," He mused out loud but got up.

"We don't ask many questions in regards to Luna," Daphne said simply.

Once Luna was shown in and greeted by, "Hey, Luna," by the collective she waved lightly and took post on Neville's lap. The action caused Susan to smirk at her cousin but Neville simply looked at Blaise, which made her blush.

Tracey looked back at her best friend and her husband, "You were about to tell us where you went and how it went."

"We decided to go to Greece, only for an altercation to happen," Harry grumbled. "When we arrived in Thebes I felt old magic. Astoria was about to touch something with Greek runes carved into it so we promptly spread our magic and awareness over the area. Well, when we did that, our magic shook the entirety of Mount Olympus."

Daphne continued for him, "Because it was magic, Hecate was sent to investigate. The gods could tell that Harry is a Wild Mage, but could only tell that he was a beast, so they also sent Heracles."

"Wait a moment," Hermione cut in, "You're telling me that the Greek Pantheon are actual people?"

Harry nodded, "Yes, they have Roman personalities, but prefer their Greek sides."

"Other than Hades, he liked both sides equally so he's just like Harry, both Hades and Pluto," Daphne explained.

"Back to the story," Tracey said.

"Right," Harry seemed to growl at something, "We had only been there a couple of hours and went gift shopping. The people of Greece embrace their magical and muggle counterparts, seeing how they have a Goddess of magic and all. While me and Daphne we a few stalls away from the others, thankfully, that's when we overheard them talking."

Daphne leaned into him more, "Hecate could sense our magic and found us quickly. After that we made conversation, trying not to cause trouble. Well, we hadn't given our names before Heracles commented that we weren't from there. He said that Harry looked to be of Greek descent. Of course, the Potters do have a technical Greek ancestry."

"The fact that I was a Potter seemed to amuse Hecate a great deal," Harry growled lowly. "She asked Heracles if he thought he could take me in a battle. He compared me to the Neiman Lion and admitted that I would likely win. He made the comment that I wouldn't lose from a snapped neck."