Chapter XVIII

A/N: Mature content discussed in the chapter.

============================

Harry stood there, having just returned to their rooms after his last lesson of the day. Daphne only had morning classes and his were all after lunch, it had been like this for nearly all week so they hadn't seen much of each other.

It was Thursday evening, with no lessons for either of them the next day, but Harry could only stand here.

The sweet aroma of the candles filled the room. It was accented by her natural perfume. Her scent always made him crave her, but as he felt her touch his mind, it seemed to enhance his hunger.

There she was, seemingly waiting for him. Her pale skin contrasted gorgeously against the black lace negligee she wore.

He was frozen as she walked over to him, her hips having a hypnotic sway. She reached up, her hands sliding into his robes. She pushed them from his shoulders, sliding them off his.

His bag hit the floor, his robes pooling over it. Her touch slid back to his shoulders, gripping lightly. She moved her hands to his chest, one taking hold of his tie and tugging at it.

Her voice was a silky purr as she whispered, "Harry,"

"Harry!" A voice broke him out of the memory. Draco stood over him.

The blonde sighed and gave him a significant look, "Breakfast ended. We're heading out to the lake, are you coming?"

Harry, upset at being interrupted from the memory, nodded slowly. "Yeah... I'm coming."

He only noticed Neville and Blaise when they began to laugh at him.

"You've been like that for the past quarter hour," Draco shook his head. "What has you so spaced out?"

Harry's signature lopsided boyish grin came over him, "My wife."

"I know that look!" Neville laughed as he snapped his fingers.

"As do I," The dark-skinned other poked at him, "It's the look he gets when he's thinking about freak stuff."

Harry shook his head, rolling his eyes, "You're dating my cousin. All Potters are a little wild, aren't we Neville?"

For his part, the boy grew a Cheshire cat grin, "I don't think I know what you're talking about."

Draco scoffed loudly, beginning to walk away. They all followed him quickly.

Leaving the Great Hall, the boys were met by each of their girls, though Draco was waiting for Harry before he made his relationship with the girl official.

Luna linked her arm around Neville's, Susan took Blaise's hand, and Daphne gave her lion a sultry grin.

"You didn't even attempt to block your mind, love," She teased him with a purr.

His arm wound around her waist, pulling her against him. "You know what you did. And besides, if anyone were to look in my mind, I would have removed their eyes and tongue."

She bit her lip slowly, a groan leaving her, "I think I'll wear lace more often then."

Harry let out a playful growl as Tracey walked toward them, hearing the last bit of their talk. "So he liked the little number you had me order for you?" She smirked at her friend.

"Of course he did," Her eyes were locked on Harry's as she spoke. "I didn't need the lingerie but I felt like surprising him."

Harry held her tighter. "If you're wearing it I will lay you for all to see," He growled out.