Chapter XXXII

As November dawned, Harry received several letters daily. They were all sealed with the stamp of the Queen, Gringotts, and the seal of Ireland.

Despite the frequent mail, he read the letters to Daphne. He wasn't going to hide anything from her unless one of their friends asked him to. It was part of their agreement when they melded their minds, their friends were still given their confidence.

They were open about the agreement with their group, so no one worried about it.

"Today's mail here." She told him as Hedwig swooped into the Great Hall.

She landed in front of Daphne, holding her leg out with a soft bark.

"Looks to be for you today," Harry chuckled.

Daphne untied the letter from the owl, stroked her plumage, and fed her some bacon. Hedwig pecked at her fingers lightly before fluttering to Harry's shoulder to pick at his hair.

Smiling, she opened the letter. It was left unmarked but was signed.

"We'll be going out for the day. The Queen has invited us for tea and lunch," She looked at her husband.

Harry fed his owl a sausage and stood, holding his hand out for Daphne, "Let's let Gran know."

They walked down the Great Hall and onto the stage. They approached the Head Table, giving Rosie a wave as she sat down.

"Excuse us, Gran," Harry cut into what she was saying to Professor Snape. "Daphne received correspondence this morning inviting us for tea and lunch with her Highness."

Daphne gave her the letter for proof, which she read through. "Alright, I'm sure Filius can manage his lessons alone for the day once again," She said lightly.

"Yes, I'll manage. I've taught Charms without an assistant before and after Lily's apprenticeship, and will do for your own as well," He squeaked out in a jovial voice.

Daphne laughed lightly, "Have pleasant lessons, Professors."

"We'll be back sometime this afternoon," Harry smiled before they took their leave.

They returned to their rooms for a slight wardrobe change. Daphne's stomach was continuing to grow. She found herself with strange cravings and gaining a bit of weight. The gained weight went to her breasts, hips, and rear.

Her breasts were starting to swell and grow sore. She knew it was natural, but didn't care for the soreness too much. She had gotten to a point where it was uncomfortable to wear her armor.

============================

Once changed, Daphne was dressed in thick, black muggle pants. She was wearing a warm, gray dress over them.

Harry was wearing his armor, which had become his everyday wear, well in a way. He had found a very old spell used by Battle Mages that linked was linked to their armor. He only had to use a spell phrase to activate the spell and he would magically be dressed in his armor.

His outfit was dark gray muggle slacks, and a matching fitted shirt that hugged his frame in a way that made Daphne bite her lip. He paired a deep red blazer with his outfit.

His sword was still hung from his hip. Daphne had her dagger under the dress. His hands wrapped around her from behind, coming to hold her stomach.

His lips pressed to her neck, "You're beautiful, Mo ghràdh."

She smiled and leaned back into him. "Thank you, Très cher," She turned her head and kissed his jaw lightly.

"I grabbed our cloaks, are you ready?" He looked down at her warmly.