Chapter LIII

As November evolved the weather shifted. The sunny days with chilled breezes turned into freezing rains. Meath and Caithness were already coated in the icy sheets of powder, whereas much of England was shrouded in thick, dark clouds that raged with sleet. Just, don't ask Draco how it's able to rain ice in London while his home looked to be a wintery wonderland. He simply drew it up as his pregnant wife and the use of magic.

Harry shook his head slightly as he walked down the streets of London. He was dressed impeccably in a dark maroon muggle suit that seemed to make his eyes illuminate. His coat was of a wizarding cut, displaying his many House Crests. The Clan Potter dragon-head cane was held loosely in his right hand, a wide umbrella in his left. His sword hung from his left hip. Daphne hung from his left arm.

The blond wore a thick pale red dress that hung from her form but also hugged her figure. Her matching heels clicked softly against the street as they walked. In the crook of her right arm, she held six-month-old Kairos Iolanthe. Daphne had on a feminine cloak that bore their Crests and their little girl had her tiara in her hair.

They were a strange-looking family, especially since most young men didn't walk around with canes and a sword. Which was the exact reason that the family was converged on by two officers at a street corner. "Excuse me, sir," A man looking to be in his late twenties hailed their attention from their side. Harry only sighed as he turned his head to the officer. "Yes, officer? Is something the matter?" He asked in a smooth voice.

He noticed that his partner was older, likely in his mid to late fifties, although he seemed in good health. The man was built like an athlete and was slightly shorter than the younger man, who was tall and lanky. The elder office was standing a few paces away, allowing the younger to have the lead. Ah, Harry realized that the young officer was still green in the field.

"Yes, well," The man shifted his eyes to Daphne, and Kairos, and then back to Harry and his sword. Harry narrowed his eyes, shifting in a way that Daphne was slightly behind him. The man cleared his throat, "Will you consent to give your name and identification? I don't believe it is legal to openly carry a weapon such as yours, sir."

The elder man seemed to grow amused by the fumbling of his partner. Harry nearly groaned. His grip tightened on his cane, "Officer, I will not be providing identification, however, I will give my name. Hadrian James Potter-Black-Greengrass. You will be given no more and no less as you have no grounds to stop me." Daphne squeezed his arm lightly with a huff, "Do hurry, Très cher, we don't want to be late for our meeting."

"Just a moment, Mo ghràdh, then we'll be on our way," Harry smiled warmly at her. It was a stark contrast to the hard glare he placed on the officers. The elder stepped closer, clearing his throat. He glanced Harry up and down with a slight smile, "I guess James wasn't taking a mikey about having a boy." His comment earned him the frozen glare of the tigress.

Her eyes were narrowed and piercing, her lips pursed tightly. She ignored the scribbling of the younger officer. "You know of my late father-in-law?" Her tone was sharp and icy. The man nodded simply and tipped his cap slightly. "Officer Ollens, Ma'am," He introduced himself. "I lived most my life up in the Hollow. I knew the Potters through Charlus from our younger days. My grandfather, the pastor, spoke highly of Fleamont and William often."

The younger officer gave him a questioning look. From the look in the man's eyes, Harry could tell that he knew of magic. He was either a muggleborn or a muggle-raised half-blood. "I don't advise you to return home, Officer. The town has been scarred since the murder of my parents," Harry regarded him strongly. His claim of murdered parents shocked the younger officer, causing him to look up sharply.

Harry lifted his cane, pulling a pocket watch from his vest and opening it. "If you excuse us," He nodded his head lightly. "We have a meeting with our bank Director in a half hour." The wizard officer shuddered slightly, knowing he was talking about the Goblins. "Nasty little blighters," He grumbled lowly. He shook his head slightly, "You're a little overdressed to be meeting them, aren't you?"