Chapter XXIII

Blaise was sitting behind a large oak desk, pouring over parchment. He was in the Heir Study within his family home. He had invited Susan over for dinner and wanted to get some work done beforehand.

His fireplace flared brightly before spitting out Neville. He banished the off from him. He had a thick roll of parchment in his hand.

"Hey, I've got the details for the greenhouses all drawn up," He announced himself.

Blaise looked up from his work and nodded, "I've finished mapping out the regions that would get the best sunlight and ambient nutrients."

They spent the next few hours discussing and planning out the development of Meath. They, along with Draco and Seamus, made an agreement to be able to floo over into any of the studies when needed. Seamus had turned a spare room in his house into a study, something that pleased his mom to see. He needed to explain what was going on to his step-dad though.

"Son, what have you been working on that keeps you so busy?" The man asked him one night over dinner. His mom wanted to know as well.

"Well, Harry had the idea of making a magical community where muggle relatives can live. We needed the plan to jump-start the Finnegan financial crisis as well," He told his parents. "The guys weren't sure where to locate the new community so I gave my permission to use Meath. We're going to revive the area to glory."

"Meath?" His stepdad asked.

Seamus nodded, "Meath is the ancestral land that belongs to Clan Finnegan. It's not a recognized province of Ireland anymore but we're going to bring it back. Harry has been in contact with the Taoiseach of Ireland and the Queen. He has set a meeting with them both and we're going to accompany him."

"And just who are 'we'?" His mother asked him heavily.

"All of us on Harry's bloc," He shrugged. "Neville Longbottom, Susan Bones, and Draco Malfoy are cousins to Harry and support him fully. Blaise Zabini, Hannah Abbott, Tracey Davis, and I are going to be there as well. Harry is going to bring Hermione Granger and a squib relative of his. She's from a line that was orphaned during the Massacre and her children will be going to Hogwarts this term."

They were silent for a moment, processing the information. "You've really got this worked out?" His mom asked.

"No, Ma," He denied. "This is all Harry. He came up with this. We're only doing the jobs he gave us to make sure this happens."

His dad gave him a hard look, "What's in this for you, son? It sounds like Harry wants this and is using you to see it."

Seamus pondered his answer. He sighed, "That's because Harry is using us. He won't deny the fact of such. However, while discussing his plans with us, he doesn't gain anything for years. Draco betters his name and reputation. Blaise, Tracey, and Hannah all raise their family names. What do I get out of this?"

"I am given the opportunity to restore my home, to revive my clan. I have gained friends that will stand with me through that ever I may face, as I will with them. I get to have a hand in the future of our world, to make it better for my children," He stared his parents down.

They weren't talking to their son, Seamus Finnegan, anymore. They were conversing with Seamus Finnegan, Heir to Clan Finnegan, Heir to the throne of Meath. The young man in front of them was a king-son.

His mother loved his stepfather, but her first and true love with the Finnegan that gave her Seamus. To see him taking his birthright and heritage seriously filled her with happiness and pride.

"Explain your jobs to me," She told him.

"Since I'm going to be living there, myself and any wives I take will act as caretakers and managers of the community. Blaise is our guy for developing the street and town structure. Neville is developing greenhouses with Lord Greengrass, he's also working with Harry and Susan as our financial backers. Susan helps Blaise with different points of view. Draco is the one in charge of letting the word out, he's using his network of contacts to ensure that," He told her.