Chapter XLV

The first of August was spent away from his wife and child. Harry, and the other young men, were promptly marched from the manor by Daphne.

"You all go enjoy a pint or something. We girls are long overdue for some girl talk," She told them all simply.

Harry chuckled at her lightly and kissed their daughter. He then kissed her, "We'll be back in time for dinner."

Before they left, Daphne shot her father a look. "Alright, I'll join them," He laughed.

Thus, they found themselves sitting at the bar in The Three Broomsticks. They ordered a round of butterbeer and fire whiskey.

"What do you reckon they are talking about to kick us out?" Seamus asked.

Neville shrugged, "Probably about the three weddings that we're looking forward to."

"Oh, speaking of," Draco turned to Harry. "Do you want to be my best man? If it weren't for you, I would've been forced to take the Mark and everything that comes with it."

"Of course, I'm going to be your best man. It's my sister's wedding as well, you know," Harry chuckled into his drink.

"Arse," His cousin snorted.

Blaise laughed lightly, "So, Neville was Harry's best man. He'll also be mine. Harry is going to be Nev's and Draco's best man. Who's best man are you going to be, Draco?"

"Mine," Seamus stated.

Draco smirked at him, "You're going to have four wives, so we'll all be your best man... Whenever you have your wedding."

The Irishman rolled his eyes, "Not for another two years at the least, you git."

Cyrus began to laugh heartily. He always found being around the young men to be refreshing and he would always go home grinning after being around them. His laughter was contagious, infecting the others with it.

"Do you know when you're having the wedding?" He asked the younger man.

Draco nodded lightly, "Hermione nearly died and she wants to become my wife before starting another year of Hogwarts. Something to threaten her life has happened for the past six years without fail."

"You're lucky that she's my sister," Harry chuckled. "I know just the place that she'll love. However, we need to get you a new suit. I'll be damned if you marry her in full black."

"She likes my style though," Draco finished his butterbeer.

Harry laid a few galleons on the bar and stood, "I don't bloody care. Let's go, we're going to Twilfitt and Tattings."

Seamus snickered up at him but Blaise clapped the boy on the shoulder, "You're coming with us."

============================

After the men left Potter Manor Daphne returned to the sitting room.

"I know you're wanting to marry soon, dear," Narcissa said to her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. "Do you have a dress yet? Or a venue?"

"Not yet, but I wanted to ask if you'll go dress shopping with us. If anyone can help me blow his mind, it's his mother," Hermione laughed.

She smiled and went on, "I want an open venue, not too big but not too small. I know that I want a small church for my family's sake and them someplace for a Wizarding wedding."

Narcissa seemed to think for several moments before nodding, "You leave the venues to me and Harry. But, how about we go shopping now? The boys are out for drinks and we'll have a few hours to get ideas."