Chapter XXIV

On the evening of Friday, the twenty-third of August, Harry and Daphne returned to Potter Manor. They were greeted by Maisey and Petunia. They went to their rooms, enjoyed a hot bath together, and turned in early.

The next morning they rose early. Daphne dressed smartly for their expected company while Harry decided on a more comfortable outfit that complemented hers. They enjoyed breakfast with Petunia and Maisey.

After eating Petunia went about her day. Daphne decided she would check in with the herds. Harry found himself in his study, checking if anything needed his attention.

At eleven, they gathered in the main sitting room once more. Harry had informed his grandparents of who would be coming over while leaving his office and was asked something of him by Dorea.

He had changed quickly, putting on something comfortable but higher class. He offered his arm to Daphne, smiling as she took it. They stood strictly as the hearth came to life.

Hermione and Draco came through first, followed swiftly by Narcissa and Draco. An older man and woman came after them. He was followed by Theodore Tonks who looked worn out.

"Dora and Andi are gonna be a few minutes," He said, out of breath.

Harry only hummed before Draco approached him with a thick scroll. "Here's all of our revised work from while you've been gone. The others said they'll come by later on today."

Taking the scroll, he pocketed it. "I've called the Clan together for dinner. Your situation?"

Draco gave a grin as Hermione took his arm again. "I'm going to hex you for your interference in my relationship, Harry."

"I told you she wouldn't like it," Daphne said.

Harry only shrugged, "Hermione, I know you. You needed a little push to get to it."

"The push came from my mother, you didn't need to threaten to lock us away," She glared at him.

Andromeda stepped out of the floo with Nymphadora leaning on her. "What happened?" Harry asked.

"Her first bought with morning sickness," Andromeda answered as she rubbed her daughter's back.

"Remus?"

She nodded lightly, "He's dealing with soiled laundry. He'll be in momentarily."

Harry nodded, "Dobby, Maisey. Please begin preparing tea and lunch. I have called the Clan for dinner so contact Kreacher if you need any help."

The Elves popped away quickly, happy to be given work after a month.

Once Remus joined them Harry turned his attention to his older guests.

"Aunt Cassie, please assume your natural state. I do detest liberal use of our line's ability," Harry asked of her as he led Daphne to them.

She gave him a look before changing. Her hair lengthened down her back in gray waves. She stood at roughly five-and-a-half feet tall. Her features were lightly wrinkled and were a testimony to her youthful beauty.

Arcturus Black stood an inch shorter than Harry. Harry might have been young, but his magic and physical fitness developed his body faster than others. The fact that being a Wild Mage had the same effect on him was also added to the equation.

Arcturus held an air that commanded respect. He sized Harry up, studying him. He had to admit to himself that Bellatrix and Narcissa were right. The young man standing in front of him reminded him plenty of his brothers-in-arms.

Tussisss's scales sounded heavily on the wood as he came into the room. The Selma curled himself around Harry and Daphne. She stroked his head smoothly as had to move where he held his stave. He had to move it closer to his body.