Chapter XLVI

He was roused by the scent of strawberries and cinnamon. He felt a weight on his arm and chest and knew what the scent was. His groggy mind wrapped his arms around the weight tighter as he rolled onto his side. His face buried into the scent more.

A tired giggle was answered with a sleepy grumble. He inhaled her scent more as the feeling of her soft skin registered in his mind. The contours and curves of her body pressed against the smooth planes of his. His hand slid down her side slowly until he grasped the globe of her rear.

His lips ghosted peppered kisses along her neck and collar as his mind woke more. He felt her breasts against his chest as he pressed her closer. Her taste sparked in his mind, he couldn't get enough of her.

"Draco," She whines sleepily at him. He picked up on something else in her tone as her arms wound around his neck. Her fingers drifted to his hair as he continued kissing her skin. He had found that it was one of his favorite ways to wake her up.

His lips met her upper breast, nipping at her feminine curves lightly. A small sound escaped her lips as her grip tightened slightly in his hair. It only urged him on. He pushed her onto her back, holding himself over her. Her legs lifted to embrace hid hips in her thighs. A small gasp left her as his hips pressed downward, pushing his manhood against her core.

He ground himself against her in slow motions as his mouth tasted her breasts more. His tongue circled her peaking nipple, drawing his name from her again. He nipped once more, leaving fresh bite marks on her tanned skin. Her hips pressed back against him, drawing a low rumble from him.

He began to move down her abdomen and naval, trailing slow kisses as he went. The grumble of her voice let him know that she wasn't fully awake. It only made it all the more enjoyable for him as he laid kisses along her hips. His hands wrapped around her thighs, holding her as his mouth descended to her womanhood.

A rumbled growl vibrated his tongue as he tasted her sweetness. The motions of his mouth pulled a sharp gasp from the woman under his hold. His teeth bit at her inner thighs gently, knowing it to be a sensitive spot for her. He soothed it with a kiss before wrapping his mouth around her mound once again.

She moaned his name as he drank her in. He worked his tongue and lips in motions that one only could while performing such actions. His hands pinned her hips in place as she began to buck slightly, her hands tangled into his hair tighter. He tasted deeper into her, kissing her pinky flesh more. A growl left him as a string of curses left her lips, warning of the coming cliff-fall.

His growl sent her over the edge. She cried out his name passionately as he drank up her nectar. He took her in greedily, unable to get enough of her. His continued motions drew out her orgasm. Her thighs shook slightly as she pulled at his hair again. Instead of pulling him back, she drew him closer. Her back was lifted from the sheets, her voice quivering as a second climax rocked through her body.

When he finally pulled himself away, his mouth and chin dripped with her juices. As she looked down at him, her breath caught in her throat. His eyes were silver instead of their stormy gray, his face damp with her essence. She could only bite her lip as her insides fluttered.

He woke her the same way for the past month as they traveled. They had been to Romania, Greece, Egypt, and currently Mesopotamia. He looked at her in love, awe, and possessiveness.

As he lifted himself over her once more, her eyes caught the sight of something on his wrist that wasn't there when they fall asleep the previous night. It was the familiar crescent shape of a bite mark. The mark was a slight purple with streaks of black in his veins.

"Luv?" He asked, seeing her eyes of love change to confusion and worry.

Hermione pushed herself up slightly as she took hold of his wrist. He looked down, seeing the wound. "You didn't have this last night," She said in a whisper.