three

A/N

A/N... if you have the time please go check out my other book, Forget Me Not!! Sebastian x Male mc :) All of your support means the world to me, I'd love to hear your thoughts <333

CHAPTER THREE

"I was wondering if you would accompany me to Hogsmeade."

Wow. That was simple. Totally not like I just spent the past 20 minutes trying to work up the courage to ask him to go with me and chickened out twice.

"Of course."

"What?" I blinked. He answered me rather fast.

"Yes, Isla, I'll accompany you to Hogsmeade." Ominis clarified, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Lee mentioned you needed to get some things from Hogsmeade that you lost on the way here."

"I didn't lose them," I corrected. "A dragon ate them for dinner."

He laughed. "My apologies for the misunderstanding." He teased gently. "When would you like to leave?"

"Thank you," I hummed, a proud grin on my face. "Now? If you need to grab anything I can come with and get it with you."

"No, I'm perfectly alright, thank you. We can leave now." He got up from the floor, in the spot I usually found him, and held up his wand. "What do you need to get?"

"Umm..." I took out my list and started walking, reading out loud to him as we walked out the doors. "Potion recipes, potions table, herbology table, wand, books, dittany, a broom," I smiled slightly at the list Professor Weasley gave me. "And something for myself." I laughed. "Professor Weasley's addition to my list."

He chuckled softly. "What about something from Honeydukes? I'm sure you'd love it there, Sebastian surely does."

"Honeydukes?" I questioned curiously.

"Sweet shop." He explained. "They have only the best sweets ever. You'll be amazed by it, trust me."

I smiled softly at him. He was unusually sweet to me, and super patient. I expected most of the fifth years to be annoyed by my lack of wisdom when it came to magic, as well as my lack of experience.

"Where'd you go?" He asked me, nodding in thanks as I held the door open for him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows. "I'm right here."

"You went silent." He chuckled lightly. "You drifted off from reality for a moment, so, where'd you go?"

"No where special." I chuckled, a light pink dusting my cheeks. "I was just thinking about how kind you are."