seven

A/N

A/N... 200+ READS GUYS ARE YOU KIDDING ME TYSM 😭😭😭 I love y'all <333

CHAPTER SEVEN

Isla kept her word to Rigel and Ominis both, she visited the boy in Azkaban as much as she could with everything going on. She brought him the book she promised, and honestly, reading Romeo and Juliet to Ry quickly became one of her favourite past times.

She felt like she was doing something worth while that didn't include fighting for her life for once, something that only a few people knew about.

Admittedly, she always felt self absorbed whenever she helped others because it always seemed to sound like she just wanted the glory and attention. Even though that wasn't her true intentions, she knew that everything she did was announced to everyone around her.

So she was glad something she was doing was finally kept a secret, a special secret that only a few people knew. But she figured that, at some point, someone would find out she was visiting Azkaban weekly and rumours would start.

A family member, she's secretly conspiring with dark wizards, a lover, some kind of bullshit like that.

Even if that happened though, she wasn't going to spill what happened to Rigel. She didn't care if they thought she was fucking a 30 year old dark wizard, she wasn't telling a single soul about why she really goes to Azkaban.

Not because she's ashamed, Merlin, no, but because she didn't want people to start invading Ominis's privacy which she knew he'd hate.

Speaking of invading Ominis's privacy, Sebastian was poking at it more and more recently.

About a certain Slytherin scriptorium that supposedly had a bad history with a past Gaunt member, but thats all Isla knew.

Sebastian tried to tell her more, but she refused once she realized it was about a topic Ominis considered sensitive.

She was curious, yes, she wanted to know so that she could comfort the boy she grew increasingly fond of.

But she knew it'd be better if the story came from Ominis, so he could tell her at his own pace like he did with his brother.

She also knew she'd hate it if someone told another about her past issues and trauma's when it isn't their right to do so.

Isla wanted to help Sebastian find a cure for his sister Anne, but she wasn't so sure if she was willing to help if the cost was Ominis's trust.

Sebastian owled her previously, saying he convinced Ominis to show him the scriptorium, but he only said he'd do it if she were there and if she was okay with it.