eight

A/N... Ominis and Sebastian 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭😭😭

CHAPTER EIGHT

Sebastian gave Isla a thankful look when they nodded at each other.

Not only for himself, but for Ominis, for Anne.

And Isla didn't regret her decision a single bit, no matter what happened.

Within an instant, a single word left Sebastians mouth, a single word that haunted so many people, a word that ruined Ominis Gaunt, an unforgivable, torturous word.

Pain struck through Isla's body like she was zapped by a bolt of lightning, the electricity reaching every inch of her body, burning her inside and out.

A scream ripped from her throat the second the curse hit her, and she doubled over, her legs weak and struggling to hold her body up.

When the word 'crucio' left Sebastians mouth, Isla's name was screamed from Ominis's lips and he rushed to the blue haired girl.

His arms wrapped around her, cradling her close as cries of excruciating pain left her lips.

He gently lowered her to the ground, holding her trembling body against his, whispering 'why did you do that?' to her as she clutched onto him, moaning in pain.

As she was under the curse, red electric esc bolts shot from her body and towards the door, powering up the door as it began to open.

Sebastian stared between Isla and the door, internally begging that her pain would open the door and that it wasn't for nothing.

When he saw the door open, he let out a relieved breath and kneeled down beside Ominis and Isla.

Isla clutched onto Ominis's robes tight, holding him close as she groaned in pain.

Her blood felt like it lit on fire and slowly traveled through her body, burning every part of her.

Her lungs ached as she gasped for breath, feeling as though her ribs were slowly crushing her organs, suffocating her.

She tried desperately to focus on the feeling of being in Ominis's arms, being cared for him.

It gave her some comfort that he didn't need to feel this sort of pain, that she saved him.

She'd do it all over again if she had to.

She just prayed that Ominis would forgive her.

"I'm here, I'm here, you did it," Sebastian whispered to her gently, wrapping his arms around his two best friends.

"You saved us, Blue, you saved our asses again," He laughed softly.

The pain ached, it felt like every muscle in her body tensed and tensed until they tore apart, and then she relaxed.

She panted, whimpering quietly, but weakly nodding.

It burned, shit, it burned so badly, she could barely move any part of her body.

But she didn't feel like she had to.