six

A/N

A/N... Me: *gets a comment on RAM on Quotev*
Me: Play it cool, we're chill
Me, on the inside: AHHHHHH FJZHEHZHSHSHWHSJSHSHSBXHS

(you'll see who the person in the photo is later on :)

CHAPTER SIX

It felt like the next few days were busier than ever, Ominis and Isla hardly saw each other and neither of them liked it.

Isla occupied herself with the load of homework she had to get through, with the added extra assignments on top, so she sat on the couch in the Slytherin common room that she now considered her and Ominis's little area.

Just then, her owl, Elvina aka Ellie, came flying in with a letter, making her way to Isla and dropping it in her lap before making herself cozy on Isla's head.

Isla never minded Ellies affection, it always made her laugh. So, she kept her head still as she sighed fondly at the snowy owl and opened the letter.

Dear Isla,
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you for long the past three days, my apologies for that, but I wanted to ask you for your help.
You needn't say yes if you do not wish to, I would never wish to force you to do something.
But if you do wish to help, meet me at our window after dinner.
Kindest regards,
Ominis Gaunt

Isla smiled to herself as she read the letter. He was so respectful, like always.

She knew instantly she'd say yes and meet him there. Dinner was in the next half hour, so she'd see him soon enough.

Which actually caused her to relax a little, happy that she could finally see him again.

Though, some nerves did sneak through, wondering if he was alright and pondering over what he may need help with.

She just hoped it wasn't bad.

***

Isla snuck through door to the common rooms soon after supper, trying not to run all the way down the stairs to see Ominis and make a fool out of herself by coming off as desperate.

So she took her time, and her heart pounded in her chest, seemingly getting louder with every step she took.

She spotted Ominis on the couch by the window, his eyes staring straight ahead.

"You came." A slight smile formed on the boy's face when he realized it was her.

"You called." She laughed lightly, walking over to him. "Is everything alright? What do you need?"