two

A/N... happy pride month my gays, theys, and other bae's <3 this chapter focuses on my gays in honour of pride month, enjoy!!

Note: my goal with RAM is to 100% make it as inclusive as possible, so here's some little fun facts abt all my characters and things i canon them as. And if anyone has any headcanons they wanna share, I'd love to hear, or any suggestions at all for any ocs!

- Sebastian: Bisexual
- Anne: Unlabelled
- Lee: Gay
- Imelda: Lesbian
- Rigel: Unlabelled/questioning
- Rigel is dyslexic and has General Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia and Social Anxiety Disorder
- Aimee is autistic
- Arcturus has scarlet fever
- Noah has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Ominis and Raine have PTSD
- Raine is bipolar
- Lee has ADHD

CHAPTER TWO

A soft knock echoed through the boys dormitory late at night – the door creaking open after a moment or two of silence.

"Ry?" Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows as he turned his gaze up towards the blond boy, trying to blink the sleep out of his eyes.

The blond shifted awkwardly, clearing his throat as he avoided Sebastians gaze. "I'm sorry to wake you."

Sebastian instantly shook his head, as if to shoo off the comment. "It's not a problem, Ry, do you need something?"

The blond sighed, biting the inside of his cheek as he fiddled with his sweater – regret sinking into his chest as the silence hung over him.

"I shouldn't... I shouldn't have come, my apologies, Sebastian—"

Rigel took a sharp breath in and went to turn around, before feeling a hand on his bicep stopping him in his tracks.

"Rigel." Sebastian said softly, although firmly. "You can talk to me. What is it you need?"

Rigel gave a soft chuckle as he hid behind his hair. "It's stupid," he muttered quietly.

The brunet used his hold on Rigel to turn him around, leaning his head down so that Ry could see him, the boy offering a gentle smile. "Nothing is ever stupid when its something that's bothering you. Come inside, will you?"

Rigel gave out a soft sigh as he looked at Sebastian, but nodded when he realized the Slytherin wouldn't back down.

He stepped into the empty dormitory and looked around – not having been inside before.

"Lee is in Astronomy class right now, and Ominis is likely with Isla," Sebastian explained, chuckling as he lit a few candles to light up the room – opening the curtains.

He gestured for Ry to sit down on his bed, and after a moment, joining him.

"What's troubling you?"

Rigel bit at the inside of his cheek as he tried to put words together to form something even slightly coherent.

"How..." Rigel gave a frustrated sigh, but the encouraging smile from Sebastian motivated him to keep going. "How did you find out you... that you liked... boys?"

A surprised look came across Sebastians face for a moment, before turning into a wide smile.

"I don't really know." He admitted, laughing softly. "I think one day it just... clicked for me. I believe... it was my second year."

Sebastian tried to dig through his memories, a small smile on his face as he watched Rigel listen intently.

"Growing up with Ominis, I was always quite affectionate." He chuckled. "I never saw anything wrong with it – I treated him like I'd treat any other girl. And one day, some fourth year commented on it." He chuckled.