thirty three

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

"We start school tomorrow," Sebastian breathed out, collapsing on his bed. "How were we in there for three days?"

"Time's different in other worlds than it is here, I think," Isla breathed out, stuffing her head in her hands.

"Wait, wait, back up, explain everything one more time," Lee said, running his fingers through Sebastians hair, moving his head in his lap.

Isla gave a sigh. "We went to a ruin, ruin turned into a maze, Arch and I made it to centre of maze and found a key, maze disappeared and separates us from Sebastian, Leia and Ominis, shadow enemies took us, turns out their not shadows or enemies, they rule ancient magic, theres four different kinds of it, and Sebastian controls ancient magic too."

Anne groaned softly. "Goddammit I leave you for a day—"

Ominis chuckled softly, sat on the floor with Isla between his legs, playing with her hair gently. "All that would've changed is that you'd come with."

"Exactly!" She groaned, flopping against her bed. "Whatever, it'll make more sense when we can actually go to the map chamber—"

"Which will be tomorrow," Sebastian deadpanned. "I still need to pack—"

"Thats your own damn fault," Ominis mentioned, chuckling.

The boy stuck his tongue out at Ominis, knowing he'd be oblivious to it – but Lee pulled his head back down into his lap amusedly, leaning down to kiss him.

"Are you staying at mine tonight?" Isla asked softly, looking up at Ominis with a small smile.

"Absolutely," He chuckled, kissing her temple. "I can summon my things there." He hummed. "I'm gonna miss sleeping beside you," He teased lightly.

Isla laughed, ruffling his hair gently. "You still can," She mused. "RoR... your dormroom," She laughed. "Undercroft, we've got options," she teased.

The boy hummed softly, a smile playing at his lips before leaning down and kissing her neck softly.

Meanwhile Anne gave them all a deadpan look. "I hate you all," She complained.

Sebastian grinned as he kissed Lee, extending his hand out and flipping her off as he kept kissing the boy.

Ominis simply laughed and held Isla close, refraining from kissing her neck. "We'll find you someone, don't worry," He teased.

"No. I just want you all to slow the hell down on all the PDA," she groaned, throwing a pillow at Sebastian – hitting him and Lee right in the face with a smug smirk.

The two boys abruptly pulled away – Sebastian scowling while Leeam laughed, entirely amused by everything that was going down.

Sebastian grabbed the pillow and threw it back at Anne, who caught it with a smug smirk.

"Oh Merlin guys stop—" Ominis laughed in exasperation at the two.

But they were all glad that they were together again – having fun, happy, just like things used to be.

Now they had Isla, who made it all the more better for them all.

They all looked forward to a new year together again, their first year as a group of five.

***

"You should join the Quidditch team this year," Sebastian encouraged, giving Isla a grin as the group of five set all their carry-on luggage above them in their cabin.

Isla blushed lightly. "What would I be best at?"

Sebastian hummed thoughtfully. "Well... you'd be a pretty great Beater if I'm being honest, with your reflexes you'd also be a good Keeper."