twenty eight

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Good morning," A soft voice whispered.

Isla hummed groggily as she slowly woke up, holding onto her source of heat closer and trying to drift off again – wanting to just lay there and sleep for the whole day.

I mean, with Ominis as her pillow – falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat? Who the fuck wouldn't?

"Darling," Ominis cooed gently, laughing slightly as Isla felt fingers begin to run through her hair.

"Shut upppp~" Isla groaned, laughing softly as she buried her head in her lovers chest.

Ominis chuckled softly, moving his other hand to her waist, pulling her closer as he left a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Are you still tired?"

Isla hummed slightly, sighing blissfully and shivering slightly as Ominis caressed her body – his fingertips roaming all across her, memorizing every inch of her.

Ominis chuckled softly, hugging her close and whispering a gentle 'okay' under his breath, content to let her sleep a little longer.

That was until a certain someone started banging on the door.

"Wake up!!" Sebastian yelled. "I'd come in there but—"

"NO." Isla and Ominis both groaned out simultaneously, Isla burying her head in his chest as Ominis covered her ears.

"Give us another hour," Ominis groaned, hugging his girlfriend close and closing his eyes again.

"It's not my fault you fuckers fucked till 2am," Sebastian teased, his tone teasing – causing a blush to spread across Ominis's face.

"Don't act like you didn't fuck pinky pie," Ominis grumbled, smiling slightly at the cute laugh that escaped Isla's lips.

"Oh I did," He bragged, a smirk on his face. "Now get the hell up! Pinky and I are downstairs waiting with waffles."

Isla gasped slightly and looked up at Ominis with a grin. "Waffles?"

A groan left the boys lips as Sebastian cackled behind the door. "Merlin, okay, fine, go have your waffles," He muttered, kissing her head and pulling away.

Isla laughed softly as she watched Ominis roll over on his side, clearly not getting up – so she just snaked her arm around his abdomen and pulled him close, kissing across his back.

"Isla," He warned amusedly, placing his hand overtop of hers.

"What?" She laughed, moving her head up to kiss his cheek with a smile, admiring the boy.

Ominis rolled his eyes fondly at the girl. "Just kiss me," He hummed softly, turning to lay on his back – sliding his hand up her arm and cupping the side of her neck.

She smiled softly at him, before leaning down and pressing their lips together in a sweet, loving kiss.

"I love you," she whispered softly to him, pulling away and tracing her fingers along his face, admiring him once more.

A smile appeared on his lips at her words, Ominis leaning into her and whispering "I love you, Isla," under his breath.

Then loud thuds sounded out again.

"Sebastian!" Ominis groaned, scowling slightly at his best friend's actions.

"Waffles are getting cold!" He yelled out, smirking slightly.

Isla laughed slightly, kissing Ominis's cheek before getting up finally, grabbing one of Ominis's shirts and his pyjama pants.

"He's lucky I haven't skinned him by now," Ominis grumbled under his breath, grabbing a pair of boxers and pants, putting them on.