thirty one

A/N... I've legit been writing RAM for a month and six days??? thats insane???? and so short?????

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"Come on, come on," Isla whispered to herself, looking down at her hands as her fingers sparked with blue ancient magic.

She tried desperately to use her powers – to find her way back to the group, protect herself and them.

But they just wouldn't work.

A loud groan of annoyance escaping her lips as she let her hands drop – feeling a sharp sting hit across her side, a yelp leaving her lips as she stepped forward.

She turned around and glared sharply at the thing that hurt her – a vine that stuck out from the hedges, coated in some of her blood as it slid back into the wall.

She sighed in irritation, hating that she was alone and trying to stifle down the nerves that began to build up – looking around and holding her side.

She winced slightly, pulling her sticky hand away from her side and seeing it coated in blood – muttering curse words under her breath.

Isla decided to take off her Slytherin sweater, leaving her in a white tank top, and she used her sweater as a sort of bandage to keep pressure on her wound.

The cut hurt like an absolute bitch – especially when she was accidentally rubbing her wool sweater against it as she struggled to tie it. But she just bit her lip hard and... sucked it up.

She'll live. It's just a cut.

A... really deep cut that quite possibly might need stitches but—

Her vision began to blur, dark spots appearing in front of her eyes and flying all over the place, the girl weakly stumbling forward.

"Shit, shit shit shit shit," She hissed under her breath, trying to force her eyes to stay open as she stumbled towards the wall – desperately trying to focus on something.

A soft groan left her lips, falling limply against the wall – pulling her sweater off her wound to see black... shadows leaking out of it?

Isla barely had time to think on what it could possibly be when her world went dark – only feeling the stinging pain from her wound, a raging head ache, and at the last moment, cold hands wrap around her bicep.

***

"Fuck, you're heavier than you look," A voice groaned – slumping down to the ground in a fit of coughs, Isla going limp beside them, a groan escaping her lips.

"Thank Merlin you're awake, how'd you sleep, hm?" The voice called out tauntingly.

Isla managed to open her eyes just barely, looking weakly at the person beside her – not recognizing the voice until she saw the figure.

"Arcturus?" She breathed out, rubbing at her eyes to try and see if it really was him.

"I told you to call me Arch," He mused, rolling over limply to lay on his back with a pained sigh.

"What..." Isla trailed off, sitting up. "What are you doing here? How are you here? What—"

The boy lifted his hand lazily, showing her his ring. "Family heirloom, connects to Leia's," He breathed out. "We just need to press on it and it'll glow for the other person, calling them."

Isla regained back her strength, running her fingers through her hair as she looked down at the boy, who... looked like a living corpse, honestly. "Why do you have that with Leia?"