five

A/N

A/N... how do you all feel about me writing out the cut scenes? Is it nice to have a reminder or do you think its pointless????

CHAPTER FIVE

"Looks like theres no wheres else but forwards." Sebastian mused, jogging ahead quickly to open the door and holding it open for Isla who laughed at his antics.

"Wow, Sebastian, you're such a genius." Ominis taunted, sarcasm practically dripping from his words as he rolled his eyes.

Sebastian rolled his eyes as well. "Oh whatever, Ominis, you're just jealous." He teased, closing the door behind him when Ominis walked in.

"What could I possibly be jealous of?" He scoffed, shaking his head at the thought.

"My dashing looks? My charming personality? My intelligence?"

"For all I know you could look like an ogre, half the school rolls their eyes when they hear your name, and you never study." Ominis retorted.

Isla laughed at their bickering, while Sebastian groaned and tried to argue against what Ominis claimed.

"Look who we have here!!!" An obnoxious voice called out.

Sebastian groaned.

"Sebastian Sallow, Ominis Gaunt and their new little friend, exploring where they shouldn't be!" Peeves sung tauntingly and flew around the trio.

"Naughty naught, you'll get caughty!!" Peeves taunted, giggling as he spun around Sebastian and towards the door.

"Peeves, don't you—"

"I'm going to tell! I'm going to tell! I'm going to tell!"

"Have you ever heard a more annoying voice?" Ominis groaned.

"Blasted Peeves!" Sebastian groaned, clearly annoyed by the unexpected, and unwelcome, guest. "I've got to stop him, or at least get to the librarian with a good excuse for all of this."

"Wait, Sebastian, don't get into trouble for me—"

"He'll be fine." Ominis stated, jumping slightly when Isla smacked his shoulder.

"I have a way with the faculty when it comes to disciplinary matters," He smirked. "Besides – I like having friends who're in my debt."

Ominis rolled his eyes. "That doesn't sound—"

"Ominous?" Sebastian interrupted, his smirk only widened.