sixteen*

A/N... 2k YOU GUYS JCJDJDJZJSJD <333
also – mature content for this one babes be warned 👀 posting it early for y'all who want it fjsjsj

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"I want you too, Isla," He whispered against her wet skin. "All of you, always."

"Always?" She whispered softly to him, her fingers trailing down to gently pull up his shirt slightly, running her fingers across his bare abdomen.

"Always." He confirmed, kissing her throat as his hand roamed down to her thigh, bending it and holding her thigh close, squeezing.

"Now?" She asked, sliding her fingers to his waistband and gently tugging.

A groan escaped the boy's lips at her insinuation. "More than ever," he muttered, kissing the skin between her shoulder and neck.

"Then have me." She sighed blissfully and pulled him closer.

"Your wish is my command," He whispered to her.

He slithered his arms around her waist and lifted her to sit up, before grabbing hold of her thighs and standing up – her legs around his waist.

Isla stared at him for a few moments – mesmerized by him.

Then, her eye caught the sight of a familiar, decorated door, causing Isla to laugh.

"Guess the room picked up on our requirement for a bed," she teased him, running her fingers through his wet hair.

Ominis let out a chuckle, moving his arm under her to hold her with one arm as he grabbed his wand with his other hand.

He walked towards the RoR, Ominis pushing her flush against the door and kissing her as she fumbled for the doorknob.

She eventually grasped it and flung the door open, her lips still attached to the the blonds lips – needy for more, always.

Ominis closed the door behind him and walked forwards, his feet hitting the bed sooner than he had anticipated – Ominis falling overtop of the blue haired girl who was splayed out on the bed.

His wand rolled across the bed and landed with a clatter, the two Slytherins laughing as they began to kiss each other again.

Ominis leaned overtop of the girl, his hands roaming her body, pulling off her clothes and discarding them.

He eventually left the girl completely naked on the bed, flushing a light pink as she felt Ominis's hands roam her.

"Merlin, I have never wanted to see you more than now," he whispered softly, leaning down to kiss her.

Isla hummed against his lips, before gently grabbing onto his hand. "Feel, then." She whispered, placing the boys hand on her breast.

His breath hitched, flushing a dark red before giving into his desires and crawling down the bed a little further, his hands roaming to her thighs as his lips attached to her breast.

Isla let out a low moan at the feeling, gasping when she felt his tongue touch her breast – breathing out his name softly as he trailed his hand from her thighs to knead her other breast.

Merlin, when his name left her lips, Ominis nearly collapsed at the sound – at the feeling it ignited inside him.

Isla craved the boy more than ever, somewhat annoyed by the fact that she had been completely stripped while Ominis still had all his clothes on.

Whilst pleasure she hadn't known before drowned her senses completely, she moved her hands to pull at his shirt.

He knew what she wanted instantly and smirked.