44

The sects that gathered at the Jiang sect were very cautious of Hua Ying and his parents. The only one aside from Wangji who seemed to be at ease was Lan Qiren, as he knew of Hua Ying.

"Now, can we have some answers, Hua Ying?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"What answers?" Hua Ying asked, "I am here to help bring justice to Wei Wuxian's wrongful death as he was framed. He was blamed for the massacre of this sect when the Wen Sect was already targeting other sects. He was blamed for your parent's deaths. He gave up his golden core so you can life and run a sect, he was beat by Wen Chao and tossed into the burial mounds, he came back three months later, helped you unrighteous sects win the Sunshot campaign and then he was betrayed by everyone. He died, and he was blamed for so many things."

"What do you mean he gave up his golden core for me to live?" Jiang Cheng asked.

Hua Ying smiled, "Wen Qing had a scroll on golden core transfers. Wuxian tricked you to going to a random mountain thinking it was where Baoshan Sanren was located. He didn't know where she was, but once you were knocked out, he spent two nights and a day getting cut open with no anesthetics or something to relieve his pain. He had to be awake the whole time. The chances were only fifty percent, and of course, you have a golden core again and can run your sect. Wei Wuxian, couldn't help you even if he wanted to, he was weak due to the transfer and had no way of picking up his sword again. Being called arrogant and ill-bred by everyone, being hated by all. So righteous for the sects to shame him without giving him a chance. You all just wanted his Yin Hu Fu, and in the end, he destroyed his. The amulet that is around now, belongs to Jin Guangyao and Su Minshan. So you killed Wen Qing, who I heard you had fallen in love with but broke her heart and didn't even help her for all she had done for you."

The sects within the room were all silent. Jiang Cheng had his hand placed on his dantian, "It is not true."

"It is, you care too much for your cultivation, and compared yourself to him like your parents did," Hua Ying said, "the truth was, you were always to be underneath him, as he had Cangse Sanren's blood, Baoshan Sanren's blood. Two strong cultivators, and his father, Wei Changze, was also a strong cultivator, but left the sect to live with his wife. Only to die and leave their child alone in the world and taken in by your family only to be abused to no end."

Jiang Cheng remained silent. He didn't want to hear anymore about it. He cleared his throat and changed the topic, "since Jin Guangyao is on the run, what do we know of him?"

Hua Cheng let his butterfly play the recording he picked up from Koi Tower. Hearing Jin Guangyao talking to his wife about their son. Some other things were revealed as well. Revealing that he killed Jin Guangshan and that his wife, Qin Su was actually his sister. It was proven that Su She was the one who cursed Jin Zixun, and he was killed by Su She by altering Chenqing's order. He even caused the death of Jin Zixuan.

Hua Cheng then showed through a cloud of resentment, what really happened on that battlefield, why people falsely accused Wei Wuxian of killing his Shijie. They saw that she took the sword for Wei Wuxian, as she knew that he was not the blame for all that happened. She believed in him and she died to protect him, only for Wei Wuxian to die anyway.

"Just so you know, Zewu Jun was last seen with Jin Guangyao, so where do you think Jin Guangyao would take him?" Hua Ying asked.

"I do not know, I will send a message just to see if Xichen responds," Lan Qiren said.

Hua Ying nodded. He and Wangji then walked out with Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. Hua Ying surprisingly know his way around from the memories Wei Wuxian shared with him. He was even more surprised to see that Jiang Cheng kept Wei Wuxian's room as it was. The four entered and saw nothing has changed.

"Everything is still here?" Hua Ying asked, "why?"

"Perhaps, Sect Leader Jiang is conflicted about Wei Wuxian. Knowing the truth about what he did for Sect Leader Jiang, he will have a hard time cooping for a while," Xie Lian explained.

Hua Ying walked over to his bed and carefully lifted the mattress. He then moved aside a piece of board and took out a small box that was hidden inside. He then sat down on the bed, and opened it. Inside was a little toy rattle drum with a picture of a little rabbit on it.

"This is still here too," Hua Ying said in a whisper.

"A'Ying kept it all these years?" Wangji asked.

"What?" Hua Ying questioned.

"When I was young, I met a little boy on the streets. He was wearing old torn clothes and had straw dolls with him. I offered him a steamed bun and this drum...it seems to me that you were that little boy back then, or Wei Ying was," Wangji explained.

Hua Ying smiled, "I remember thinking that that little boy was an Angel," he said, "this drum kept me happy and I never stopped thinking about the boy."

"Seems fate has been helping you out," Xie Lian said.

"I guess so," Hua Ying said.

"What is this?" Hua Cheng asked pointing to the headboard of the bed.

"Uh-oh," Hua Ying said, "after spending time in cloud recesses for the lectures, I drew that."

"One of them has a forehead ribbon," Hua Cheng teased.

"I was a love struck okay," Hua Ying admitted.

"Aww, A'Ying fell in love," Xie Lian teased as well.

"I'm in love now," Hua Ying replied.

"It's the same person," Hua Cheng said.

"It's nice," Wangji said. He could tell Hua Ying was getting uncomfortable so he wanted help ease up on the conversation.

Hua Ying nodded. The four soon left and walked around Lotus Pier more. As Hua Ying could see spirits, he saw Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, and Jiang Yanli inside the ancestral hall. Hua Ying entered and immediately bowed in apology.