46

After such a long day, Hua Ying, Wangji, and Hua Ying's parents stayed in a at an inn. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were more comfortable with Wangji and Hua Ying cuddling around them. They trusted the young cultivator with their son and he has more than proven himself to be their for Hua Ying.

"A'Die, remember in that hidden room in Koi Tower? That title deed we saw?" Hua Ying questioned, "Yunping city? Right?"

"I remember, I have a feeling that is where we should go next. We will head out in the morning," Hua Cheng said, "we need to get some rest."

"Are you and Baba able to keep your hands to yourselves?" Hua Ying teased.

"A'Ying?!" Xie Lian said, "watch it."

"What? It's true," he said, "why deny it Baba?"

Hua Cheng cleared his throat, "behave young one," he said.

"Yes Sir," Hua Ying said.

Hua Ying wondered why Wangji was quieter then usual. The two were relaxing on their bed and Wangji held Hua Ying on his lap. He looked at Wangji and saw that he was asleep. Hua Ying carefully got out of Wangji's arms and helped him lay down properly. He then removed his headgear and boots, as well as his outer robes. He then sat down beside him before looking at his parents.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course," Xie Lian asked.

"Even if it's embarrassing?" Hua Ying asked.

"Ask us whatever you need to, it doesn't matter what it is," Hua Cheng said.

"What...is it like?" Hua Ying asked, "I know I am young and not old enough for that yet but, is it painful?"

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng couldn't help but smile, "come here," Xie Lian said.

Hua Ying moved over to sit with his parents, "what?" He asked.

"It is okay to be curious, you are sixteen but you have a right to ask questions," Hua Cheng replied.

"And to answer, it might be painful at first, especially if it's your first time, but it is actually quite enjoyable," Xie Lian told him, "being at the receiving end, it's nice."

"It's nice for the other as well," Hua Cheng chimed in, "but it is something that you need to be careful of. Talk to your partner about it, make sure you talk about what concerns you and what you are thinking about."

Hua Ying nodded, "well, thank you," he said, "I will not bring it up with him yet."

"Why?" Hua Cheng asked.

"Chances of us acting on it after talking are high, and I am following your rules," Hua Ying replied, "We promised not to go any further than kissing."

"When this is all over, we can sit down with Wangji, his brother, and his uncle and talk about what we can do, but for now, we are glad that you are respecting our wishes," Xie Lian said.

Hua Ying nodded, "I am going to go sleep now."

"Alright," his parents said.

Hua Ying then crawled into bed beside Wangji and snuggled up to him. He then fell asleep.

"Now, I am going to send some butterflies out to Yunping," Hua Cheng said.

"Alright," Xie Lian said and looked at the two boys sleeping on the bed, "I didn't know they were getting close so soon."

"It's two lives that reside in Hua Ying. His own soul and Wei Wuxian's lingering soul. He won't be suffering any more when we get to Jin Guangyao and bring him to justice," Hua Cheng said, "though, it makes sense for them to feel so much."

"I know the Lan sect have this thing where they tend to fall hard for the person they love. It's impossible to break it," Xie Lian said, "I am grateful that Wangji is so good to him."

"He will take care of him," Hua Cheng said, "but he also has to ascend you know...is he close?"

"He will be able to in two years time. It is when he and Hua Ying can marry. Wangji will be able to ascend into a god to be with him."

"I just do not what them to separate again," Hua Cheng said, "I don't think Hua Ying can handle it."

"I know," Xie Lian said, "we won't let that happen."

Hua Cheng nodded, "alright."

***

The following day, the four made their way to Yunping City. Hua Cheng informed them that he found out that the temple will be closed for a couple days. They found an array and made sure that it was destroyed. By nightfall Hua Cheng and Xie Lian stayed behind at an inn with Wen Ning and will wait for a signal from Hua Ying, a red butterfly will come to him.

Wangji and Hua Ying then hid in a spot where here they could see into the courtyard of the temple. There were people with bow and arrows, and they even had Lan Xichen there.

"We will save him," Hua Ying said, "I will go first, I know you want to come with but please, wait here."

"Hua Ying, I will go get your parents, how is that?" Wangji suggested.

"I said I'd send a butterfly but they cannot kill me, I will be safe, go get them. Say it was a quick change of plans because of your brother," Hua Ying said.

Wangji left him. Hua Ying appeared in the courtyard within a swarm of butterflies, "Jin Guangyao, good to see you again."

"Yiling Patriarch?" He asked, "you are dead."

"See, here is the thing, I am Hua Ying, Wei Wuxian's reincarnation," he said, "I am part god and part ghost. I am told by my parents that I could be considered a fifth calamity if not careful."

"Your parents? The heavenly martial prince and the Crimson Rain Sought Flower?" He asked.

"Correct, and we know what you've been up to. Killing your father. Framing Wei Wuxian for the deaths of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun, and causing the death of her shijie. You even go as far as killing Chifeng Zun. How righteous if you, killing so many innocent people just to gain fame," Hua Ying said.

"You do not know anything," Jin Guangyao said.

"Oh but I do, you married your sister, this temple used to be a brothel, correct? It's where you grew up with your mother. You started a fire and killed everyone inside," Hua Ying said, "manipulating Zewu Jun as well, getting him to help you with your dirty work...and Su MinShan, I found out he was the one who cursed Jin Zixun, he was also the one who caused Wen Ning to lose control at Qiongqi Path."

"Shut up!" Jin Guangyao said.

Hua Ying dispersed in a bunch of red butterflies and ended up standing in front of Zewu Jun to protect him. His butterflies were all over the place, causing all of the disciples with bows to fall unconscious.

"Now, we shall have some fun," Hua Ying said, "as soon as help arrives."

"Hua Ying?" Xichen asked.

"Lan Zhan is safe, he is with my parents and Wen Ning. They will be here shortly," Hua Ying assured him, "your powers are sealed?"

"I was cheated," Xichen said.

Hua Ying smiled and unsealed them, "better?"

"Much better," he said.

"I'm here to help, Xichen-Ge," Hua Ying told him. Xichen nodded and was grateful that Hua Ying was there with him.