Chapter 7

Mr.Franklin changed the class timings a week later after i started dating Alex. Now the classes have shifted to twice a week instead of 4days.
Alex stopped coming to the lectures. For now, physics lecture was all about me and my long lost imaginary fictional men of the tome world. However, i couldn't wait for the lectures to get over coz Alex would come to pick me up after the class and  we would ride on his two wheeler to somewhere.... anywhere.
However, Alex had clearly asked me not to mention about 'US' to anyone. I guess it was pretty natural to have a doubt about such a thing at the back of my mind despite of the fact that he seemed too perfect throughout the time he was right in front of me. Is he the same person, when I don't get to see him? Is he this much perfect from each angle the way he claims to be when he's with me? Often these wild ideas would hop around my frontal lobe inside my cranium but would doze off when the adrenaline rush would take a peak on his *touch*.

It's been a month of us dating each other, not a single person in the class knows about it except Ross from his side and Riri from my side. By now Ross and i have grown more close to each other kindred to the friendship of Riri and Alex. Ross would accompany me during the lectures more often which Alex did not like. Jealousy. Though that wasn't something i was bothered about. If he ever confronted me about his dislike involving Ross and me, I would shove him asking the same about Riri and him, and then we both would laugh the shit out and shift the topic.
(We both knew the storm was taking it's deep cone shape each time we decided to shift the topic instead of solving it out).

Life isn't always the same flat plateau decorated splendidly with a flower bed full of the wild beautiful small flowers of varying colours with beautiful scent. You can never expect that a person will be exactly same jolly,happy,excited,interested...the way he/she was when you first met them. There will be days they won't feel like talking to you or spending time with you, instead they would just love to have gala time with their colleagues. Sometimes they would snug into you and want your attention the way a newborn wants from the mother. There will be challenges, sorrows, kick outs, days might get worse when you would fight over something too silly, like the grades or what you would wear or things like this, and eventually go to sleep without a smile on your face. However, not everything we see with our eyes and hear with our ears is always true.
Slowly things started to change. More than two months to us dating, Alex and i have stopped meeting. Even once a week was rare. We would meet after every 8/12/15 days. I missed him, but he seemed normal and okay with this routine. Maybe i was worrying a lil too much?
My parents never liked Alex. They were dead against the fact in having him even as a friend. They didn't know that we were dating, and being the typical brown parent, i am pretty sure that if they ever got to know the truth, i would be kicked out from having my educational liabilities. On the other hand , Alex despite of knowing this would often try to prank me by calling me , when I was out with my mom or text me in the middle of the night when I  would sleep with them. Hence the fear of getting caught was always a pressure on my mind. And the balance was a heavy scale to carry on between these two.