Chapter 13

He kissed her......
Right in front of me.....

He didn't think twice, she didn't flinch either.....

Okay...

I turned and left his room. My bag was on his couch, but i needed to cool down. I desperately needed to stop the tears which were threatening to ooze out of my eye socket. Alex is doing this.... I thought. I went to the rooftop and ran to the edge. I looked down to the signal traffic. For that minute i felt.... I'll jump.... I can't go down and face them like nothing happened. They are fucking with my emotions!!!! I let out a scream. As loud as possible. I wanted everyone, anyone to hear me, my scream, my pain, i cried so bad that i lost getting my hold to breath. Why??????? Why the fuck on earth was he doing thissss!!!!!! What did i ever do to him????? If he wants to break up, he should say it!!!! Why put me on the front and continue the shits behind my back????

I was shaking.... miserably.... My face was absolutely red from the pressure, my ears burnt, i could feel the heat radiating off. The voices inside my head screamed. I knew i would pass out any minute.....

Hands wrapped around my stomach from behind. I immediately knew, i wanted to desperately turn and slap him....but i stood still. My body didn't flinch. He breathed against my neck. No matter what, no matter how broken i am emotionally, my body is against my mind and my heart. It is groomed to act accordingly with his touch. One breath from him on my neck.... And all the hairs trailing down my spine were sticking up straight.

"What's wrong?"
I have stopped crying. I was breathing hard.
I said with a shaky voice,
"Nothing"

He turned me to face him. I was still red. He moved his hands to my face to cup my cheeks so that my eyes meet his.

"I am sorry, i don't know what I did, but it must be something that caused you to cry this much."

He is still playing the innocent victim.

I stared at his eyes for a complete minute. My pupils dilated. He is such a thing, i thought.I immediately moved out of his grasp, and almost stormed to the other side only to trip against...the slut.

I didn't stop. I walked down the stairs, used the lift, and went down to take my bag and leave.

I need to move out of his radius. Now.