Chapter 71

I start walking towards the direction of the sound and after reaching a much closer distance, I hear the sound more clearly.

Someone's moaning...
Moaning? Here?

I focus on the sound and walk a little closer and stop at the view in front of me. I am shocked. No. I am surprised. No no. I am ... I am hurt? No I am not. I am what?
They haven't seen me yet. And I am standing there. The ground beneath me has shifted . I am not breathing anymore. I can barely hear anything. My mind is blocked. It isn't transmitting any signal.

I am standing here for more than 5 minutes staring at them. And finally......
Finally he looks up.

I didn't realise that my eyes are completely wet.
Alex. Steph? This? THIS?
He did this? He had to do this? No he is doing this?

Alex quickly stands up and puts on his boxer shorts. Steph quickly covers her naked body with her shawl.
And I am here standing, i don't know what to say. I cannot process this situation. I cannot. I want to say something. Anything. But my lips are glued. My body is fixed on the ground.

"Anna, i" Steph starts to say something. Alex cuts her off.

The sun is out. The rays are falling in the area and it's completely under light. We three are standing face to face. Steph has put on her dress. Alex is holding her hand.

I am finally able to move. I walk up to Alex and stand to face him. I am a few steps away from the dead end with my back facing the cliff.

"What's wrong? Lovvee?" Alex mocks me , focussing on the last word.

I am about to slap him, when he stops my hand.

"You angry? On me? But why? Did i break your heart?" Alex says.

My ears are blocked and my brain can barely make each word coming out of Alex's mouth.
He lifts his hand in attempt to touch my face, and I take two steps back.

"Why?" I ask him.
"Why did you have to do this?" I add...my voice coming out as a choked whisper.

"I wanted to. That is why." he says, smirking at me.... emotionless.

" Why did you ask me to trust you? Why did you kept on coming back to me? Why beg for my forgiveness if it was all for the show?" I pause.
" why take away my virginity? When you can have anyone's? Why did you have to destroy me? Physically? Mentally? Why did i kept on running towards you when you showed and gave me every possible reason to leave you?" I am screaming at him.

He laughs. He is laughing. He is fucking laughing???

Wow.

"Oh Anna, you are suck a poor little slut.You know why you keep running back to me?" he pauses and says ...

"BECAUSE, NO ONE CAN FUCK THAT LITTLE TIGHT PUSSY OF YOURS BETTER THAN ME, LOVEE" he says, without even blinking his eye for once.