Chapter 17

"Fuck" he groaned.
"You are so warm baby" he added.

I was too high on hormones to say any thing.Whimpering from the ongoing session, i could barely make through each word that dropped from his mouth.

He moved his hands out of my pants and pulled up my tshirt...leaving me only in my red deep cut bra and my trousers.
"Those pants don't look good on you" he said.
He stood up from my grasp while my legs voluntarily moved and were now half hanging at the edge of the bed.
He pulled down my trousers along with my panties leaving me absolutely naked with only bra on.
He came closer to me, and made me stand up on the floor while his fingertips traced across my skin until it reached the hook of my bra and clipped open it allowing the straps to fall off my shoulder...down on the floor.

He pushed me gently, to sit on the bed and took my lower lip in between his teeth.I groaned while he pushed me down against the pillow.His lips moved from my neck down along my collarbone leaving a trail of wet slobbering kisses and stopped on the erect buds standing on my brown areolas. He moved his fingers in circular motion on and around the tip.
"How soft and sensitive are these small erect structures"
He sucked on the right nipple while his hand moved to my other side and pinched on the left bud. I groaned.....

This was so much...so driving....

"I want to drink from your brown fountains, Anna, and I will, whenever I want...." he said, his voice thick with lust.

He continued to bite my tip and message them simultaneously which did nothing except pushed me closer to something i never experienced before. I could feel my lower abdomen getting tighter with each passing second. This was different. I have never felt anything like this...but this wasn't something hurtful either. It was something like my body was taking up the whole circulation and driving the flow and direction to that region on my lower abdomen as if it would flow out any minute now.

He felt it too. He got up and smirked.

"Why are you stopping yourself?"
"I am not! I don't know! It's just different! I can't explain!"
"What?"he asked in a surprised tone.
"Nothing....i am sorry...i am not experienced in anything like this...i know this is dumb...but....i just don't know...." I murmured in a low voice, almost inaudible.
"I can't believe. Babe.... You haven't masterbated before?" He asked
"No.." i nodded.
"Fuckk. I am the first one to touch you?" he said and paused.

He suddenly bit my neck and pinched my nipple at the same time.
"YOU ARE MINE" he said against my neck while biting it.
I couldn't get enough of him no matter what he did. Right now, my ears were ringing warm and i was numb, i wanted to throw something out of my body to relieve this pressure.
He got up and looked in my eyes.

"Come for me baby" he said and with that he pinched and twisted both of my nipples.
I arched backwards letting out a moan, pleasure breaking through each cell on my body.
This was heaven.

Juices flowed out of my muscular flap down there....while i tried to get hold of my breathing.

"You look beautiful like this....I wonder how good you would feel against my girth"

I wasn't in a state to talk. I could hear him but not a single word came out of my mouth. He moved away from me, pulled down his boxer shorts. My eyes went down from his eyes trailing all along his tight masculine structure, and stopped when his manhood came in parallel to my line of vision.