Chapter 58

I have packed my bag and picked up all my necessary items from around the room and kept it safely inside. I don't know how long this trip is gonna be, so I have decided on taking 5 complete sets of dresses which I'll change alternatively. I don't use makeup which is indeed a life saviour for me since I don't need to carry around my makeup kit. 2 sets of shoes and one pair of ballet flats will do hopefully. The washroom kit is packed. I have collected the tampons, in case of a too long trip. Towels and comb and eyeliner and lipgloss are kept on the back chain.
I unplug the charger from the socket and tuck it away into the inner pocket. The power bank is fully charged, so is the smartwatch and the air dopes.

I take a final look at my room and scan each single corner. I cannot afford to lose or miss anything I need on the trip especially. If it's a break, it should prove as one. I realise I have packed up everything, so I take the trolley out of my room and keep it in front of the stairs. I walk back to the room and pick up my journal and the pen from the table and tuck it into my side bag.

"Annnaaaaaa" mom shouts from the hall.

"Coming" I say and take a deep breath and walk out of my room locking the door behind.

The trolley is a little too heavy to be carried down the staircase. After reaching the living area, I sit down on the couch and wait for her. I take out the phone from the pocket. The jeans is a little too tight.

"Hi" a message pops up on the screen.

Alex. Now? After fucking 35 days?
Seriously?

I don't reply to the message and instead just remove the notification. I lock the screen and am about to put it inside my pocket when the notification sound beeps. I open the screen and scroll down the notification bar.
The message read:
I HAVE GOT MY EYES ON YOU BABY. YOU ARE MINE. DO NOT THINK THAT 35 DAYS HAVE PASSED WITHOUT ME KEEPING A TRACK OF EACH OF YOUR MOVEMENT. YOU DON'T NEED TO TALK TO ME . HAPPY JOURNEY. BE SAFE.

What? .
Alex?
Knows?
He is spying on me without talking to me?
He spent 35 days without talking to me and then I get this message? Like... seriously??????

I stare at the screen.... feeling happy and relieved and angry and frustrated at the same time. I  am angry for the fact that he actually could spend 35 days without being in touch with me. But what's toppiyand covering up that feeling is the fact....... he literally said .... 'you are mine' .

I blush at the text and imagine the words coming out of his mouth with the expression of claiming me in front of everyone. I smile a little.

"Why are you smiling?" mom suddenly interrupts my momenyand catches me off guard.

"No..no..I am just happy.... that we are going out" i stutter and get up from the sofa quickly.

"Whatever" she says and sways her hand in the front indicating the front door and asking me to leave.

Okay.